Pre-game challege 0 week challenge

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
So getting lesson from last challenge to keep us motiated we have begun our 20 week challenge(counting this 0 week).

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK ONE challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

Captains please check in here next Saturday - Sunday and let us know how your team done with the water intake. Give us tips on how to get all the water in on a daily basics!!! Let's do this together!!!! Best team will get 2 lbs adantage next week (in week1!!!) !!!

cooking challenge
Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 0. It will run from today april 13th - april 20th . I need the pictures and recepie of 1 dish you were cooking this week for yourself . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation . It can be idea for lunch (pack lunch) , dinner , breakfast or even Snack!!!

You must send picture + recipe here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957624-a-place-to-share-your-recipes-0-week-challenge-2-veg The requirment this week is you must have two different color vegetables in this meal. (IE, Carrots and Spinach together would work because they are different colors.. ) Any other questions, please feel free to email me or message me here ( mini.claire1@googlemail.com ) .

Best recepie will get 2 lbs adantage next week (week 1 weigh in)

DRINK DRINK DRINK...................... watter:)

Replies

• marcelka77
    Options
    Exercise challenges will be added on mondays and they will be monday to monday
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! It's on like Donkey Kong PEEPS!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Nice! I love recipes with pictures! This will be great!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,398 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Will mixed vegetables count in this challenge??

I am making a great dinner in few days and will be using a mixed veggies (brocoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
  • marcelka77
    Options
    of course ;)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Reporting in for the WHITE team and our daily water intake tips.

Most of the white team members drink 8 glasses of water a day. The captain (myself) drinks 16-21 cups of water a day. Here are our tips:

1) If you work a desk job buy a water cup that holds at least 26 oz of water and keep it at your desk
    2) Maker sure to refill your water jug at lunch so you can at least get 52 oz in at work
    3) If you're a SAHM or have a jog where you move around a lot. Play a drinking game! Every time you have to get up take a big gulp.
    4) When you drive/travel make sure to always have a water bottle with. I have one that holds 33.8 oz. Every time you stop at a traffic light DRINK!

Chug that water!
  • marcelka77
    Options
    lovely rose ....16-21 cups wow :-)) and I thought I drink too much