Since starting C25K, I have learned....

TrishaRN_74
TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
Just add ONE thing you have learned since starting your C25K journey...no matter how far into it you are.

I have learned to always be prepared to run, even when I tell myself I will only walk....because my legs have a mind of their own. :smile:

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    To pace myself to my own level. And not be afraid to bump up that level.
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    To not expect the worst from myself, I always end up amazed at how far I can push myself the following day :].
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    To not expect the worst from myself, I always end up amazed at how far I can push myself the following day :].

I'm with you on that one!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    To stick with it, no matter how discouraged I get and to keep trying hard. As long as I keep jogging, I'm a winner.
  • sammiz1
    sammiz1 Posts: 54 Member
    That I can.

I have never been an athletic person...but since making changes and challenging myself to complete C25K, I have found I look at my runs not as "how many more minutes do I have to run..." but "Woo too! I just ran ___ minutes/miles." It really is a great feeling!
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    To just keep going.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    That running is awesome, and at the end of the day there is no drug more powerful than endorphins.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    No matter how slow im going Im going fast than sitting on the couch.... :tongue:
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    ...that I can do so much more than I think can! My biggest hurdle is my own mind.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    That achieving what you once thought was impossible for you, suddenly makes EVERYTHING possible!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    No matter how slow im going Im going fast than sitting on the couch.... :tongue:

Mine as well!
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    That achieving what you once thought was impossible for you, suddenly makes EVERYTHING possible!

Exactly!!!!
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member

I don't feel like this every moment that I'm running (that everything is possible), but overall, this is one of the best things I've learned.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    never give up
    YOU will get there
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    That I am stronger than I think I am. I AM a runner!
  • charrisonwms
    charrisonwms Posts: 22 Member
    I like Week 1... so much I've done it 3 weeks!