What size pants do you wear?

Options
I know im pushing the limits and don't think ill get many responses, but Im curious as to Max weight size, current, and goal size.

Im 21, 5'7, currently 302lbs. I carry my weight all around. I can't really choose one place more so than another, but as I've packed on the last 50lbs or so it went to my belly and UP I went in another size. From about 290-315 (my heaviest on record) I've comfortably fit into a size 20 or 22 if they run EXTRA snug. I generally wear any where from a (big)L to a 2XL top again depending on the shop or style. MyBodyGallery is an awesome site for those who want to see how the rest of the world carries their weight and their pants size. My goal is to weigh 150lbs but Ill be happy if I can wear a 14/16 again!

Replies

• cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am a typical pear shape, and I have a big butt. Currently, I'm 304 pounds, 5'6". I wear Lane Bryant's (Venezia) Right Fit jeans in the Blue Circle (curvy) fit. I'm a size 20 in that brand, but I wear a 22 in other brands. It really depends on how everything is cut. Sometimes I need a 24 to give my butt/thighs room, but then the waist is too big.

I wear a 3X in tops. I can wear a *couple* 2Xs from Catherine's, but I wouldn't say I'm a 2X. No way. I think those particular 2Xs are simply cut generously.

I have a pair of Size 20 Venezia jeans from Lane Bryant that I bought in 2001. I weighed 230 pounds back then. To think I got into their size 20 Venezia's when I hit 315 is insane. On the other hand, their 26/28 tops were always big on me at this weight, but now they're way too small. I've pretty much had it with their store. They need to stop changing their sizes around. It's weird to think I'm almost in their size 18 when the last time I was able to wear that size I was 100 pounds lighter.
  • Lindseysarus
    Options
    Ive never been able to wear jeans from anyplace but Torrid, Old Navy, and JcPennys Decree brand. Anything else just doesn't fit onn my legs right, I feel like im wearing heavy duty bell bottoms. I do LOVE Lane Bryant for their intimates section, they make some amazing stuff!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have a huge butt!! Currently 300 lbs wearing 22-24 pants, sometimes even a 26! Top usually 20-22. My goal is around 150 too! And I'd be thrilled in a size 12/14! xoxo
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My max weight ever was 336 (way before MFP) and right now I'm 289. Ever since my max weight, I have worn a size 26/28 pant and 22/24 top... right now I can get into an 18/20 and the pants, well, I still wear the same size, but I can fit into a 24 on the snug side... I'm kinda in between... amazes me how much weight you lose and still no drop in size, lol.

My goal is around 160.. more or less, depending on when I get there... I have never been small, always big, so I have no clue if I will look healthy or still need to lose. I have a larger frame, so 180 may look good, who knows :)
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    At my max weight 387 lbs, I wore a 30/32....currently I am in between 14/16 and 18/20 on the top and between a 20 and 22 on the bottom....the in-between sizes thing gets frustrating...but I am glad when the smaller size wins :)
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4" tall and at my highest weight of 325 pounds, I wore size 24W pants and 26/28 (sometimes 30/32) shirts. Currently I am 178 pounds and wear mostly 12s in pants (some 10s) and mostly XL shirts (some L). My personal goal weight is 160 and I would like to be consistently in a 10 pants and L shirt. I am large framed so I feel comfortable in the 160-180 range and everyone tells me I look great.
  • Rivmage
    Rivmage Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and currently between sizes pant 42 or 44. For shirts I normally wear XXL.

Scott
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 289 lbs. I wear a 24 comfortably, although I often choose 26 shirts because I like plenty of room in the top. At my highest weight, 314, I was in a 26 bottoms and wore a 28 top.

At my heaviest I did a lot of shopping at Walmart because, frankly, I didn't really care how I looked :) I like Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug for now. My goal weight is somewhere in the mid 100's and I don't really have a goal size right now. I'd just be happy to be in "regular" sizes. Although, heaven help my wallet if I could buy clothes from any damn store I wanted ;)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Max weight, 410 and size then was 36/38, height 5'6". It's only now at 350 or so that I've gone down to 32/34 (I'm VERY hippy)

Goal weight is 180 or so, but I have no idea what size I might be wearing at that point
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    6ft tall 294lbs and wearing now a 44in waist(started at 50in 5 weeks ago, 317 lbs.)
  • DanielleMaxine1991
    DanielleMaxine1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I carry my weight everywhere, but more so in my butt and stomach. I weight 328 and wear a size 22/24 jean. I want to get down to 200 and get to wear a size 16 jean again!! :))
  • mclamby
    mclamby Posts: 8
    Options
    Im 378 5'9 1/2 or 5'10 26/28 shirts 28 pants
    My lowest weight was 319 i was 22/24 and could fit some 22 pants
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5'10" - started at 304lbs. Was 46.

Now 294lbs and I'm not sure. Pants feel loose around the waist so maybe I went down a size?
  • truejuliet21
    Options
    I'm in size 26/28 Huge butt and hip/thighs I wear 4x/5x shirts because I have HUGE boobs. My current weight is 315 and I am 5,2.
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My butt is so big it has its own zip code. I currently wear a 56 waist but it is really loose in the waist, it needs to be that big for my zip code sized butt.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Max weight was 425 lbs several years ago. I was in a Catherines size 34 jeans. At the moment I'm down to 302.2, but I've always carried my weight in the belly area and have a good deal of flappy skin overhang which makes pants difficult. I can comfortably wear a size 26 with wiggle room, but most 24s are still just a little too tight to wear comfortably without a long shirt. I've gone from a 5x to 2x in shirts that don't button up. Button up shirts are a case by case basis due to boobage (44HH), but I can wear my son's 2x button up.
  • boswell0617
    Options
    currently 5'11" and weighing in at 350....yikes! I wear a size 26, the problem there is that most of my clothes are still a size or two smaller. you know that fat kids have the most clothes b/c there are at least three different sizes in our closet at any given time. This is the heaviest I have ever been, and ever will be. I would like to get back to around 200 lbs and a size 14, however at this point I would be thrilled for anything under 250.
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and around 310 lbs. I have a HUGE badonkadonk and I can't even remember when I was able to fit into anything smaller than a 20. I've been wearing 22/24 for the past couple of years. (I have a pair or two of 26s from LB, but they were loose when I bought them.. I just didn't want them to cling to my butt and hips like everything always does.) On the top, however, I can fit a lot of 18/20s because, unlike most larger women, I only have small B cups. The combination makes finding dresses nearly impossible!
  • llabbott77
    Options
    I've got a 48" waist to along with my 380# rear.
  • roxazaloah
    Options
    I'm 5'8", currently 276 lbs. and can fit into size 24 W jeans FINALLY. I started at 320, size 26 (sort of loose but 24s then were too tight). I love my Riders jeans (the dark stonewashed stretchy ones typically from kmart). I wish I'd gotten more of them but they're the most comfortable jeans I've ever had. I also found a pair of ANA brand jeans from JCPenney's, had cool stuff on the back of the pockets, however they're a little tight in the hips and thigh area. I carry most of my weight It seems in my waist and hips/thigh area. My thighs are HUGE; not even going to lie. :/ It sucks. I also have a ginormous butt that I can't believe is actually shrinking now. Hallelujah. My shirts are about an 18 to 20 depending on brand. Which is AMAZING.