friends wanted

Options
know1seep
know1seep Posts: 55 Member
starting a binge free 50 day challenge as of today, after a week long of one binge episode after the other last week which has left me feeling utterly deflated in myself. anyone want to join for mututal support, motivation and accountability? pleased add me as a friend if so

Replies

• Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi know1seep!!

Glad you are here.:flowerforyou:

I don't talk about my binge behavior on my home page.,,,,, I will definitely support you to reach your goal, but just check in here, okay? We are all doing the same thing, only for 30 days at a time instead of 50. You will get tons of motivation and support here.
  • know1seep
    know1seep Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :) two days binge free.. exam time is nigh and this is a usual trigger for a binge for me, so the biggest challenge is yet to come! will definitely check in here lots, i cant tell you how relieved i am to find that i'm not the only one to go through this, it really is a condition plagued with shame and self loathing and this has made it a bit easier to come to terms with
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hello!

i'm with chibea, i don't talk about my binge eating behavior on my home page, but definitely struggle with it. I've been having a pretty awful go of it the past week, but would like to join you, as of today, on a quest for 50 binge free days.

cheers to us, and i'll be checking in regularly for sure!
  • onestepforward94
    Options
    Just found this group and i'm in the same boat! ... I have exams coming up too and they are also a trigger for me :(
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too will do anything I can to help you. I honestly think you'll accomplish your challenge :)
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    count me in.

friend request sent!
  • mmmnhmr
    mmmnhmr Posts: 22
    Options
    Just joined and in the same boat! Could also use some support and looking to support. Friend requests sent :)
  • tkdviolin231
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and want to join too! count me in!