April Challenge

Options
amysteri
amysteri Posts: 197 Member
Hello everyone,

I'm doing the April workout calendar challenge.
If anyone else is doing it then feel free to comment on your progress, which workouts you found challenging, if you skipped some of them, did you get a good burn, and most of all if you had fun!

I don't know if I'll be able to do all of them, I saw the 100 burpee burnout is coming next week, but I'm gonna give it my best shot! :smile:

So good luck to those who are doing the April challenge! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    That 100 Burpee Burnout is intense!! I've only done it once before & am dreading doing it again!

This months calendar has been super challenging so far! Like more than any other calendar I've done yet.
    I've done everything on the first 3 days & am just about to do Day 4 right now.
  • amysteri
    Options
    Cassey just killed my knees today, my gosh all those lunges and jumping, and those duck squats! :explode:
    I also had to switch a workout for another one that engaged the abs that I wanted to try. I haven't worked my abs in a few days. Perhaps it was a bad idea since there was jumping with weights involved which again attacked my knees lol :laugh:

But I got a good burn today!

I don't know where she gets her happy energy from! She needs to let me know what magical protein shake she's been drinking coz I could use some right now :tongue:
  • amysteri
    Options
    That 100 Burpee Burnout is intense!! I've only done it once before & am dreading doing it again!

This months calendar has been super challenging so far! Like more than any other calendar I've done yet.
    I've done everything on the first 3 days & am just about to do Day 4 right now.

I dread the coming of those burpees... why does it have to be 100 lol
    And good luck! it killed my knees :tongue:
  • tink082292
    Options
    I just stumbled across blogilates yesterday and holy crap, it is incredibly tough!! I have never really worked out before and even though the videos are short, they are extremely challenging!!

Please add me if you want someone to help keep you motivated and God knows I need the support too. :)
  • Arianna705
    Options
    This is first calender series I have committed myself to and boy is it tough! I have been following Cassey for a while on and off, but I have been going strong since April 1st and boy am I glad I did. I lost 6 lbs and I can feel myself getting stronger. Each day I can do more reps and last longer without taking breaks. Its such a great feeling, though sexy broom burn and VS stilletto legs on Monday KILLED my quads. I had to skip Tuesdays workout, but I did Tuesdays this morning and today's this evening (I am determined not to fall behind!)

Did anyone do the calves challenge? I usually skip those because I don't want my calves to get much bigger.