THE baby weight

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi sweethearts! My name is Ana, and I've been giving birth 6 months ago to my baby girl Vanessa.
Currently I weight 162lbs(73kg) and my goal is 132lbs(60kg).
Share your stories and all of us we'll have someone to encourage.
I think all of you will like to look good in a swimsuit this summer so let's get loosing few lbs.

Replies

• queen_bean88
    Options
    Hi Ana, what a great group. My youngest is five months old, and in that five months I've managed to shift not a damn thing - the first time around I'd lost all the baby weight by now! I've got three kids three and under - the first time I lost the weight in six months. The second it took a year. The third I'm having trouble even getting motivated, but I know from previous experience, it does happen, it just doesn't seem to be happening for me this time haha
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My youngest is 8 months. I got up to around 165 with her. Right after having her I went back to 149. After using this site for about 2 weeks I have lost 5 lbs. And yes I would really like to get back to wearing cute bathing suits again lol. Good luck to all!!!
  • gr8tstump
    gr8tstump Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6 months old today. Prior to having him I was very active and fit. Now with a new baby I dont have much time to be as active as I would like. I Have about 20 lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight. I hope that with keeping track of my diet I will be able to get back to where I once was.
  • CANDICE1098
    CANDICE1098 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi , My youngest is 3.5 months . I got back to my pre pregnancy weight in two weeks . I got pregnant this time at 202 lbs , 50ish overweight . I am trying to get moviated . The hardest thing right now for me is my son is up every 3 hours at night and I am exclusively breast feeding .
  • fallsj93
    fallsj93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My little one is 5 months old. I lost 15lbs right after having him. I have about 15-20 more pounds to lose. He is EBF and I am always hungry!! In past 5 months I haven’t made the best food choices so hoping to eat better and start finding the time to exercise. Feel free to add me 
  • anamariadumitriu
    Options
    CANDICE1098 just take your time, your baby needs you more until 6 months of age. I think it's better to give it time. Just rest as much as you can try eating healthy and you gonna have time for yourself in few months. And for the others, thanks for being so interested in this topic. If any of you have any tips to share feel free to do so. :happy:
  • EmilyIsSteppin
    EmilyIsSteppin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've got a little 8 week old and we are also exclusively breast feeding but seem to be stuck at a very high weight. I'm 193 right now and doc would like me to be at 140. Very excited to swap ideas and get some motivation on how to get this weight off! :)
  • peachypants
    peachypants Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My name is Sara, I have a 1 month old named Paislie. I gained every bit of 65 lbs during pregnancy and this is the first time in my life I've ever been over 200. I want to be healthy again- for her, for my husband and for my confidence. My self esteem is at an all time low. It sucks but each and everyday- I'm making progress towards my goal of 160. I'm kind of a go-getter. If someone says I can't- its on.
    Everyone (mostly at work) kept telling me that I wouldn't care if I was fat after I had the baby. That it would take too much time and effort to lose it and that she was going to take up all of my time. I'm going to prove them wrong, I lost 50 Lbs before my wedding and I'm fully aware that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.nisnt it going to suck for them when I look better then them after having a baby?

So I guess I'm here to prove them wrong and make myself a better person - while creating a lifestyle.
    I look forward to meeting everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • adodd1981
    Options
    My name is Allison and I have a healthy and very active 7 month old. I gained a whopping 72lbs on my Benjamin and I have only lost 30 so far. I was on strict bed rest for the last 2 months of my pregnancy and find I am still trying to motivate myself to become the active/healthy person I used to be. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • anamariadumitriu
    Options
    Well ladies..I started walking everyday for 90 minutes from 15/04/2013 and i can see results, plus that i don't get tired as quick as before.
    I will do this for maybe 1 week more and I'll start afterwords to go to the GYM. I think the point is to sweat a lot. Oh yeah.. and hydrate yourselves.
    If you can't live without something sweet, my advice is to have it in the morning after breakfast. In my opinion you'll burn them calories faster this way than having chocolate after 1:00pm:happy:
    41419139.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lbart75
    lbart75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! My name is Laura. My baby is 4-1/2 months old. I'm working on getting back into shape and dropping the last 15 lbs of baby weight.