50 for me....
  • xtennant
    xtennant Posts: 6
    Options
    Did 50!!!
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Did it! While on the first day I did 20 and 30 separated, today I made sumo squat jumps and marching squats (total 40) and finally 15 squats in one set. So, day 2 is done and progress achieved ^__^
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Done! Looking forward to tomorrow's set... I think...
  • granfinale
    granfinale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is in the books. I broke mine up in 25. After working out with Zumba and weights i'm sure i will feel it in the A.M. Yeah me!!!
  • TiraFit
    TiraFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day one done 50. It was harder than I though it would be. My knee cracked every time. Still got them done. 30 days from now I will have a firm bottom and a bit more of stamina!
  • jbuchanan086
    Options
    Day One, 50 Squats DONE! Whew First starting few I was going to fall over but made it through. :)
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Day 1 done...I was actually able to do 60 before the squat lunge combo turned my legs into jelly! :-D Yay!
  • Consistent1
    Consistent1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Late on posting, on time completing. Day 1 done.
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Day one done. Upon waking on day two, my quads reminded me of day one, and I immediately did my 55 for day two. So two days down, 28 to go. :flowerforyou:
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 for day 1 and I've been making a point to push off with my heel instead of my toes on the stairs to sneak in a little extra glute work... yup, I'm feeling the burn!!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Day one done 50. It was harder than I though it would be. My knee cracked every time. Still got them done. 30 days from now I will have a firm bottom and a bit more of stamina!

@TiraFit - My knees crack every time I bend or sit or stand so I had my Dr. check them out. He told me that unless I was in pain to not worry about it, and then we proceeded to have a contest to see whose knees popped the loudest. If you're concerned, have your Dr. check it out.
  • meganac69
    meganac69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done in time, late to post. Actually completed more than 50 with my legs workout yesterday, feeling the burn today. Getting psyched up for day 2, 55 squats, before breakfast.
  • JmqeStar
    JmqeStar Posts: 4
    Options
    Still going since day one and now it is 04/16/2013. I can do them faster now. NOt sure how to connect for my accountability part.
  • javonjay76
    javonjay76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the game but Day 1 was yesterday for me :)
  • JmqeStar
    JmqeStar Posts: 4
    Options
    Still going good today!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I started a little late, I just completed my first day! I found it very easy. I'll probably do some more later
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I guess better late than never! I just learned about this challenge. Hope we all get good results
  • whitchy_pooh
    whitchy_pooh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So I am a few days late starting this....but I did just do day one of the challenge...
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting the challenge today, with 50 squats at work! I do 10 every time I use the washroom, or go in to the office :D