Thursday

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Good Morning...
I had the news on throughout the night...I've been watching and praying for people in Texas. I hope April (Amcmikel) is okay!?:cry:

Replies

• amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im OK Angie!! Thank you for checking on me!!It was SW of Dallas,were about 2hrs from there.:wink:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're okay April!
    My thoughts and prayers for those that are in Waco...:heart::heart:
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Such devastating news lately :(
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow the last few days have been super busy for me and I have not been online much and We do not have cable so please someone tell me.... What happened?
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Leah, they had a bomb in Boston at the marathon a couple days ago and then yesturday in West,TX a fertilizer plant caught fire and then exploded. Leveled houses and business as far as 5 blocks ago. It was horrible!
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I did hear about the bomb in Boston here in the forums but didnt hear about the explosion in Texas until today. I talked to my mom and it's about 15 mins from where my cousin is living and he said they felt it at his house! It's so horrible!
  • plmkoijn
    plmkoijn Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello everyone i havent been on here for a while now im sorry. I was caring for my mom and a month ago she passed away. I have been trying to deal with it as best as i can and its been hard im sure i have gainedall my weight back. I came to the conclusion that i cannot allow myself to go on this unhealthy path anymore because this makes me feel like i did not learn anything from my moms illness, and thats not right. Im starting again from 0. I was probably kicked out of the challenge due to my non participation but i will still come in here for the challenges and positivity. :smile:
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone i havent been on here for a while now im sorry. I was caring for my mom and a month ago she passed away. I have been trying to deal with it as best as i can and its been hard im sure i have gainedall my weight back. I came to the conclusion that i cannot allow myself to go on this unhealthy path anymore because this makes me feel like i did not learn anything from my moms illness, and thats not right. Im starting again from 0. I was probably kicked out of the challenge due to my non participation but i will still come in here for the challenges and positivity. :smile:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Don't even apologize. I lost my mom at a very young age so I partly understand and it's very hard to deal with. Its so good you came back to join us and didn't just quite. That takes a lot. I was 12 when my mom passed away and I was already a heavy kid and the following two years I gained about 40 pounds. I know it was because my moms death I just didn't know how to deal with it at the time. It's good you want to continue on with your journey, even if you are starting at 0 you are still making a change for the good. We will all be here for you, to support you and encourage you. Keep you chin up <3
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone i havent been on here for a while now im sorry. I was caring for my mom and a month ago she passed away. I have been trying to deal with it as best as i can and its been hard im sure i have gained all my weight back. I came to the conclusion that i cannot allow myself to go on this unhealthy path anymore because this makes me feel like i did not learn anything from my moms illness, and thats not right. Im starting again from 0. I was probably kicked out of the challenge due to my non participation but i will still come in here for the challenges and positivity. :smile:

I'm so sorry for you loss!! :( I couldn't imagine losing my mom.

Starting over again can be hard, but we know you can do it! And we will definitely be here for you! :heart: :heart: