Am I too late?

Options
figureformin
figureformin Posts: 70 Member
I see you guys are pretty far in but this looked like something that would benefit me on my journey and I have hopes of supporting others as well. This is my 2nd month on mfp and I am down 14lbs so far. I am working pretty hard but I tend to slow my progress down at times because of my chocolate cravings. I need this challenge to strengthen myself against my chocolate weakness, so I hope it's not too late for me to get on board with you guys...if not my 3 things are

1. homemade browinies

2. chocolate chip cookies

3. Hershey's kisses HUGS (my supreme favs)

I am willing to challenge myself to walk away from these thing as long as possible, but 100 days is a start - well, however many days are left:) -Kae

Replies

• Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

We have 63 days left til summer!!! It is NOT too late for you to jump on board--- we welcome you and would love to support you in your journey!

-Melanie
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    No maam....We have open-door policy to those that have committed to this and want more out of their journey!!.. Feel free to step right in with support on the good times and the bad times...NO judgement here just support.....Let's get super sexy for the summer...

WELCOME
    Stephanie
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great! 63 days left, Awesome! Count me in ladies and I look forward to meeting our goals together:)