Started week 9

Today was my first day of week 9 and I am so excited to soon be finished with the program. I can run 30 minutes, yeah! I am already thinking about what to do afterwards. I can be a runner, so awesome und unexpected for myself.

Replies

• romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Congratulations! Can't wait to get that far.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Great job! I wrote a thread about what options you have after you finish. Here it is....

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/940565-you-have-finished-c25k-now-what
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Thank you for the link! I just checked it out and have to read through the links.
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Great job! Get yourself set for you next goal. There is always the 10K or a half marathon. Just keep running!
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Fantastic, keep at it and you'll be there in no time!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Week 9 day 2 done today, yeah! Just 1 day left and I finish the program. I am really excited and proud of myself. It wasn´t easy today, those 30 minute runs are hard. I hope they will get better when I just keep running.

Does anyone have any experience if there is something I can do to make them easier for me? Or do I just have to continue running 30 minutes until it feels better? Back to intervals maybe?