Checking in--Day 4

fitmamajoy
fitmamajoy Posts: 3 Member
Okay, so the headache is gone and my brain seems a little sharper--great! BUT, I am wicked stiff and achey, my face broke out horribly and my breath is kickin'. What's up with the breath thing? Even my kids are commenting on it, yikes! I'm waiting to weigh myself until Monday but i do feel a little smaller. Although I am eating a decent amount of calories, I still feel hungry a lot. Every day gets a little bit easier.
How are you guys doing?

Replies

• meglbrownct
    meglbrownct Posts: 3 Member
    A little better than yesterday. I have a sinus headache, so I need to takes something for that. My skin is broken out, and last night at dinner, after I ate - my face was bright red like if I had had a glass of wine. I have no idea what was up with that. The run this morning definitely helped with the grump factor and I managed to avoid Friendly's yesterday. Still on board, but Saturday is two birthday parties at Nomads with Fin's being one of them - pizza and brownies. Oh boy. No brownies will return to this house.
  • fitmamajoy
    fitmamajoy Posts: 3 Member
    I had a red face incident too! Tuesday night at class I felt very flush and the guy sitting next to me looked at me and was like "are you okay? You are so red!". It went away after like 15 minutes. I didn't think too much of it until I heard your story. Weird!