Do you know what today is?!! ...IT'S FLEX FRIDAY!!

YAY it's FRIDAY!!!:drinker: and as always, WE LOVE TO SEE PROGRESS!!!!

download.gif

Please share a pic of you flexing with us today-whether it's your back that you're proud of, your legs, abs, arms---we want to see it all!!! (...well, almost! You know what I mean! lol) You will look back at it at the end of the challenge and see AMAZING progress I am sure!

I will post my pic later, I just wanted to set up a place for you to show this week's progress! You ladies are doing AWESOME!!! Happy Friday!

**Bonus: Do the dance posted above, burn additional calories AND boost your spirits for the day!!! LOL***

Replies

• msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    This video is hilarious!!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    HI, THIS DANCE IS AWESOME!!! I WISH I COULD POST PICS SORRY I AM NOT ABLE TO POST DUE TO MY WORK COMPUTER NOT ABLE TO GO TO SOME SITES!!! WISHING EVERY ONE A GREAT FLEX FRIDAY!!!! LETS DO OUR BEST AND BE POSITIVE!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Hey ladies! Here's my pic!
    3e1d5b95-39db-4cde-b775-a1fa3e294d22.jpg
    Have a wonderful weekend! PS. You should really do the dance---it's fun and a REAL spirit booster! lol
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    LMAO This is too funny! Well I will go home in a bit for break and a workout and I will find some body part to flex that looks good......if I can find one lol!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Aww that pic is cute haha
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Great flexing pic Melanie. you look amazing.

The dance is hilarious but I will probably fall my *kitten* doing it. :blushing: I cant dance. :laugh:
  • raqufern
    Ok so I am posting this first pic because of the squat challenge I am doing and I noticed that it might just be working. I can actually see that curve on my back that I envy from so many of you!!!! So here is the first one (hope it doesn't offend anyone....

behind_zps6f9c8ce1.jpg

And these are my legs! I just wish my belly had some muscle too...well it does but its still hiding under some fat! LOL!!

calf_zps3d8680f4.jpg
    thigh_zps4e79a1b0.jpg

I will get there some day. By the way you girls are such an inspiration when you flex them abs and guns :blushing:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    ^looking great. your back side looks awesome :wink:
  • raqufern
    ^looking great. your back side looks awesome :wink:

Aww thanks hun! Cant wait to be proud to flaunt my midsection as well!