MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
So what is everyone up to this weekend?

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Friday night - colouring hair!

Saturday - Working

Sunday - Watching my besty run the london marathon outside a pub near Tower Bridge, then gathering in a more local pub to applaud her efforts later on :drinker:

We all (about 30 of us?) have t-shirts printed. On the front: Go Trish!!! Keep on running .....again!! (she has run it once before, 10 years ago).

And on the back: London Marathon 2003 & 2013 - Running to beat bowel cancer, in memory of Stephen (her brother).....

Awwwww it will be a very emotional day, but filled with laughter, if you know what I mean :heart:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Karaoke toniiiiiight!

Tomorrow some PiYo, lunch with a galpal and maybe the dog beach with Rufio.

Sundaaaay... Chill? Not sure yet.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well tonight my friends is coming from the keys and were doing dinner movie and then the bar.... He is spending the weekend..... Saturdays morning I work and I think he said something about having a movie marathon on the couch saturday night.....

SUnday clean and enjoy the fact that there will be no others in my house till friday when the kids come home lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    nothing planned for tonight

Tomorrow doing a compatriot run in the morning with benefits going to Boston followed by flag football. Might go to a crawfish boil later but not a fan of seafood

Sunday I will send the day at the softball fields.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Friday: Going to a small corner Irish pub with some friends. smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Saturday: no plans. might go clothes shopping, waist is down to a 36.

Sunday: no plans again. might return some clothes since I refuse to take the time to try them on when shopping.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    No plans at all, except to sleep late! :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Friday: I already worked and went to the gym. One of my gym crushes was there in kick boxing class just like last week. I felt no butterflies at all when I saw her earlier today in class. I figured "Eh, maybe I am over her and I am no longer crushing on her like I have been." She then smiled and waved at me. :embarassed: I grinned like an idiot, waved back and the butterflies returned. :blushing: Going to bed in a couple hours for work later tonight.

Saturday: Work and then head to the gym.

Sunday: More work, study and jog a few miles.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think I get the award for most boring....

Tonight- nothing. The kids and I may watch Hotel Transylvania- my son got that for Easter and we haven't watched it yet.

Tomorrow- morning is soccer games, I just found out they moved the starting time back 2 hours. I'm guess because it was so cold last week and they start so early. Then in the afternoon the kids are going to help me get things priced for a big kid's consignment sale coming up.

Sunday- more consigment pricing. Maybe some picking up around the house. Watching the NASCAR race!
  • tiffanyjofisher3
    tiffanyjofisher3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tonight is some strength training and cardio then me and my boys are going to the drive-in to watch a double feature.... it may be a little chilly lol. Tommorrow my youngest and I are going skating, and Sunday church and Zumba - all this peppered with being a bum :) Hope everyone has a great weekend !
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hitting the gym tonight, and work tomorrow. After that, drinks with friends.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Same thing we do every weekend Pinky ---- Narffffff !!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I'm tired so I'm just gonna stay in and watch Hulu.
    Tomorrow night, going out to a bar with friends.
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow -Pot luck at the community garden where there is always awesome (and most often healthy) food.

Sunday - I'll have a chat with my tomato plants and tell them to grow faster.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Same thing we do every weekend Pinky ---- Narffffff !!!!

Try and take over the world :smokin: