April 15th end of week 4. How much did you lose in 4 weeks?

Options
mikehart164
mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
On April 15th this is where I want starting weights / current weights/ and how much you lost in four weeks.
Also tell me what differences you have seen in energy, body , strength, etc. I can't wait to see these!!!

Replies

• Clemmi17
    Clemmi17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but....
    My 4 week weigh shows a loss from 93.8 to 88.1 which is 5.7kg (12 1/2 lbs). I'm very pleased and feeling very motivated to carry on. I would like to be at my target weight by the time I go on holiday in October. Bikini time ahead!

I have loads more energy so feel able to work harder at being active. I might even get my bike out soon. Good luck with your weigh-ins everyone.
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 160, current weight 155 so 5 pounds. Happy with it but I seem to be losing motivation (and coming up with all sorts of excuses!!) to miss work outs!. Heading into stress time at the dance studio with competitions and recitals, and studying for a personal fitness course.. Need to stay on track to reach my goal of 149 by recital (4 weeks). And it just keeps snowing here!!! I am so done with winter!! We have had snow now for 7 months..... :(
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 2.6lbs in 4 weeks. I think that I could have done much better but i have moments where one week im doing gr8 the next week not so great.. so consistency is i problem for me but I am happy over all

Jan 1: 187
    March 13: 180 (-7)
    April 12: 177.4 (-2.6)
  • mnflame
    mnflame Posts: 24
    Options
    Started: 236.2
    Current: 232.4
    Loss: 3.8

So, I didn't do as well as I had hoped to do. But that's ok. I'm forgiving myself and moving on. This week and next are the big tests to how I do; I have projects and papers due for all of my classes and then the following week is finals... Yay! My energy is good, most of the time (except of course days like yesterday, the day after an all-nighter for school). What I have a lot of trouble with is motivation to work out. I'll do well for a couple of days and then as soon as the days for work and school hit, I can't make myself do anything at all, especially when I'm leaving my house at 7:45 am and not coming back until 11:30 pm. I try to park further away at work and school to kinda try to make up for it, but I don't thin it's enough. But these all sound like excuses, even to my ears, so I'm going to stop now. My goal for the next 4 weeks is to work out AT LEAST four days each week and to stick to a cleaner eating plan.
  • milomickey
    milomickey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 166
    Current weight. 163
    Not losing very quickly but a loss is a loss!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    sw for this challenge i believe was 223 or 222

cw 215

eating better small portions planned out, and running
  • locababa
    locababa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    7.4 pounds this past 30 days. 36 pounds total so far. whoop whoop
  • mikehart164
    mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone with the posts on here!!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Only 2 lbs but also 1/4 inch and I was on the sick, lame and lazy list for 2 of the 4 weeks.

I'm happy to announce, I've been cleared off the sick, lame and lazy list and am allowed to "go racing" :bigsmile: Okay, I'm allowed to run again, but after 22 days of zero exercise...I have to take it slow. (no hernia; just a pulled groin)