Day 8 - Rest Day

Options
Latona38
Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
Hi everybody!!! How is the challenge going for you so far? I'm glad to have this day of rest, my legs are really starting to feel the burn! Up and at em tomorrow!!!

Replies

• melda6
    melda6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to the challenge every day, even though I don't always post it. I started with no additional weights and felt the burn the first few days, but already my legs have acclimated to the the squats. I don't feel sore at all, although while doing the squats I definitely feel it. I think that tomorrow when I resume the challenge I will add either some weights or resistance bands.
  • shonmac36201
    shonmac36201 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Even though its been a week, I have noticed a very small change in my thighs. Yet I am still a work in progress, but I am loving the quick results
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Holy crap I just realized that tomorrow it is 100....OMG nuts. So far not so bad. I am noticing the fronts of my legs are changing....I am definitely going to stick with this even if it means being with my daughter while she is in labour doing my squats...LMAO
  • Consistent1
    Consistent1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Loving the challenge so far! Did a 20 min HIIT run + 1 hour of yoga this morning - but zero squats today. Hope everyone is enjoying the challenge as well. We're entering triple digits tomorrow! :love:
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I actually woke up sore this morning which I haven't been in quite awhile. It feels good!!! hahahaha :happy:
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize this was a rest day. I count the squats that are a part of my Insanity workout. Oh well. On to the next.