Weekend?

Options
3foldchord
3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
I like that study is based on Mon-Fri. I always flub up Bible Studies that have the weekends scheduled in their syllabus. Sundays I read at church and sometimes read more in depth once I get home. Saturdays, well, I don't always do much Bible Reading. I do family time and nature, and cleaning and sleeping, and practice for playing in the Sunday morning worship band. (But I play drums, so it's not a lot of,thinking on the words of the songs), game nights....

What do you all do on your weekends?

Replies

• ThePinkAlligator
    Options
    Spend time with the hubby, usually running some errands and mostly lounging around the house. Boring, but we enjoy it. :bigsmile:
  • kimbershep
    Options
    Changing diapers...Monkey Joes and mall lol. I have a 6 month old daughter, a 2 year old daughter that loves Monkey Joes and the park and I also have a 15 year old daughter that loves the mall. I barely have "me" time. My husband uses this time for golf of course:) I still wouldn't trade them all for the world.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    what is Monkey Joes?

Those diaper days are pretty all consuming! Yay for a 15 yr old helper!

(my boys are 16,18,19)
  • kimbershep
    Options
    Monkey Joes is a place that is filled with inside jumping castles and a few arcades and is a life saver for me :) Lexi is so ready for bed after she eats and bathes. Yes, my 15 yr old is my right hand person; especially in the mornings.
  • paulaj1887
    Options
    I'm on my 6 day run at work for me. I work the overnights. The good thing is I can exercise at work all I want. The bad thing is I 'm sitting the rest of the time, which I get bored and want to eat.:drinker: So I like to do my Bible reading and studies. :happy:

41446084.png

Paula
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    on the weekends it's mother/ daughter time usually. we will make a tent watch movies, color or on the warm days go outside and play basketball. yesterday we went to town to a yard sale and did some errands.
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    had a great weekend me and my girls started a garden went swimming.. shopping Church:heart: and now a new week..