1235»

Replies

• PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Name: Perla

How much do you weigh: 191.8

How many lbs would you like to lose? 50lbs

What are your goals along this journey? I would love to get to my goal weight! To feel confident about myself and to be able to buy any clothes without the hassle of "lets see if it fits"

Will you be committed? Absolutelty

What is your weakness (foodwise)? I cant really think of a weakness as long as I think ahead of what I'm going to eat I'll be okay!

Random fact about yourself- I love Zumba and for the first time in my life I'm being successful at losing weight the right way! ;)
  • jellybelly1986
    Options
    Name: Carole (jellybelly1986)

How much do you weigh: 218.6

How many lbs would you like to lose? 30lbs

What are your goals along this journey? I need to loose weight to make my knee condition better.

Will you be committed? 110%

What is your weakness (foodwise)? Snacking in general, I work as a community carer so its food on the go! Also KETCHUP! and Tea with 2 sugars!

Random fact about yourself- I love gardening and I cannot weight till its fresh veg time again!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    last 24 hours to sign in :-)
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    201.0 lbs
    50lbs

My short term goals are to get out of the 200's and to drink more water. My long term goals are to stay in a healthy BMi avoid diabetes and to be able to keep my knees healthy for skiing and other activities.

I will be committed!!

My weakness is lack of time management, stress eating, and ice cream

Random fact: I tried dr oz detox and although it was not something I could do really discovered that I like cucumber kale and pineapple shake!!
  • SweetEli1003
    SweetEli1003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Elissa

How much do you weigh: 268 lbs after losing 7 lbs my first week...YIPEE!:bigsmile:
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 118 lbs
    What are your goals along this journey?: To make exercise a regular part of my life and take control of food instead of it controlling me
    Will you be committed?: Most Definitely!!!!
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Starchy foods!!
    Random fact about yourself ? I'm a reality tv junkie......please don't hold it against me. :blushing:

Really looking forward to doing this.
  • Itsdevo
    Itsdevo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    >Name:
    Samantha

>How much do you weigh:
    144 LB (Height: 5'5", Age: 41)

>How many lbs would you like to lose?:
    20 LB

>What are your goals along this journey?:
    To feel better about myself

>Will you be committed?:
    I certainly hope so. Today I am. One day at a time.

>What is your weakness (food wise)?
    Ice Cream, Pastries, and Chocolate

>Random fact about yourself?
    I like to play banjo. :)
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    woah! found this just in time!

Name: Taylor

How much do you weigh: 207 (age 19, 5'4")

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 40

What are your goals along this journey?: to increase my cardio. My school friends run in between classes and I just can't keep up.

Will you be committed?: I will do my best, it's easier when you have people to back you up...like this group :)

What is your weakness (food wise)?: chips!

Random fact about yourself ?: I am a student majoring in nursing. I just started my two week break inbetween my semesters and thought this would be a great time to kick my butt into action!
  • tirrelogston
    tirrelogston Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Name: Tirre'

How much do you weigh: 201.5

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 81.5

What are your goals along this journey?: To be comfortable. I have been single for so long and refuse to even attempt dating cause I first need to be happy with myself. I know weight isn't everything but it sure weighs heavy on my self esteem.

Will you be committed?: Very! I have already loss 35 since Feb 4th and plan to keep it up. I only "fall off the wagon" on holidays and get right back on the next day.

What is your weakness (food wise)? Carbs... The sweet variety :)

Random fact about yourself ? I have traveled all over the world (I was a military brat)
  • tirrelogston
    tirrelogston Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Zumba is so much fun! I usually go three times a week but haven't in a couple weeks :(
  • ald031
    ald031 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Name: Amanda
    How much do you weigh: 241.0
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 90 total and 60 before September
    What are your goals along this journey?: To shed excess fat and tone my body from pregnancy.
    Will you be committed?: Absolutely!
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Cheese and sweets
    Random fact about yourself ? I'm currently nursing a 3 month baby
    THIS CHALLENGE ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE FROM EVERYWHERE but If coming from recently canceled@ The Mfp Biggest Loser Spring Edition@ - your team ? - I will try to keep you together - but can't promise! (I was in orange team)
  • dparent01
    dparent01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Debbie
    I currently weigh 178.6
    I would like to lose 51 lbs.
    I am committed to this challenge and look forward to the many challenges
    My weaknesses are bread, bread and pizza
    A random fact: I went skydiving for my 40th birthday.