Anything and Everything

Options
mikehart164
mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
Are any questions coming up along the way here ? Anything in which you need help with at the moment? I'm still here to help just haven't been able to Post as much as I would like, I'm in the midst of starting work with an online personal training community. This community will allow me to work through webcams with anyone across the country. It is going to be amazing!!!

My Inbox is always Open!

Replies

• mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    Options
    kind of a low Mike...I was working out on Friday at a Boot Camp class that i do, doing jumping jacks and I did not see the medicine ball behind me...landed right on it and twisted both ankles, especially my right ankle which is now pretty swollen. Long story short I am grounded and feeling pretty blachhhh! Excercise is such the motivator for me and not being able to is a huge downer. Any thoughts or suggestions?
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    kind of a low Mike...I was working out on Friday at a Boot Camp class that i do, doing jumping jacks and I did not see the medicine ball behind me...landed right on it and twisted both ankles, especially my right ankle which is now pretty swollen. Long story short I am grounded and feeling pretty blachhhh! Excercise is such the motivator for me and not being able to is a huge downer. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    \\

This is awful. I'm so sorry!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options

I know how you feel....I was ground completely (zero exercise) for 22 days while waiting to find out if I had a hernia. Luckily I just have a pulled groin and I'm allowed to go back exercising, though I have to take it easy.

Eat perfect, seriously, no junk food. Stay on track with your calories until you can exercise again; you will continue to lose and when you are mended you'll just have to start back slowly (like I'm doing now).
  • mikehart164
    mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Grab on to some dumbbells and start doing reps of curls shoulder presses tricep kickbacks extensions. Lay Flat crank out dumbbell presses flys seated crunches. If you can get on the floor do lots of crunch variations. In addition to that keep eating well and staying hydrated. You will come out of this on top don't let it get you down you are doing great!!!