COMMITMENT - 4/21/2013

Options
Okay, here we go! What is your fitness plan today? Nothing is too little of a plan. Plan something and stick with it!

Replies

• sophieburningham
    sophieburningham Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As it's a Sunday, and it's lovely and sunny out, my goal is a nice relaxing walk :)
  • pologirl1
    pologirl1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My plan is a bike ride with the kids after church and no mindless munching.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My plan is to run at least 4 miles on my treadmill, plus a little strength training. I'm also going to practice softball with my daughter!
  • Heavensblessings
    Heavensblessings Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I plan on either a nice long walk or bike ride. We finally have another sunny day so I have no excuse!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Currently, I'm doing P90X and today is a rest day from the program. My friend and I will be going to the park to start my c25k trainer app. Also a squat challenge, 50 squats today. Good luck on your commitments everyone!
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    As it is the weekend i plan on getting at least 15,000 steps and 15 floors climbed on my fitbit. I plan to eat right today. I also plan to have all meals for the week planned out and finish grocery shopping to get the week started right.
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It is the wrong time for me to work out, "female problems" or "female monthly blessing". I will walk 2 miles today.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    My goal of the day is to eat healthier and do some plank work for my core.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Repeating yesterday's C25K day, because I enjoyed it so much. Limiting myself to only two glasses of wine at a family dinner tonight.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well I won't be able to reach my goal until later tonight but it is to do the 2 mile Leslie Samson Walk Away The Pounds before going to bed! :)

Good Luck everyone!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    Well my plan is...it is my rest day so no gym today! Managed to have a little walk to town and do some shopping. Later on need to go to work. To get to work I need to walk about 40 min and later back as I don't drive.:tongue: So this gonna be my exercise today. :smile:
  • chocol8e
    chocol8e Posts: 13
    Options
    I plan on doing 30 min of pilates and 30 min of cardio (treadmill)
  • missharleychick
    Options
    My plan today is to do P90, starting week 2. (I run Sunday through Friday). Go for a 4 mile run, and clean for at least 3 hours today.
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My planned rest day is Sunday.
    Today I plan and prepare meals for the week, plan my workouts and spend time with my family.
    The meal prep helps keep me on track with my eating and ensures that I make the right choices.
    Plus, it's one less thing to worry about all week long. Happy Sunday, everyone :smile:
  • AmandaBlue1
    AmandaBlue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fresh low carb veggies and meat from the Farmers market and a nice walk!
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm going to burn at least 600 calories in cardio and work arms at the gym today, and I'm going to walk somewhere to do schoolwork. I had a cookie for breakfast, because I have the willpower of my cat, but I can burn it off.
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did my workout this morning before I saw this. :)

However, I did 30 day shred, running, and walking.
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    Sunday is my full-field, 90 min soccer day, so a good burn is coming my way. But I plan on not using soccer as an excuse to eat whatever I want during the day. I plan on enjoying myself in moderation at our post-game "cool down". One drink and limited food. I'm going bring a protein bar as a better option to feed my post-game beast. And I'll enjoy a good healthy home-cooked meal later at home.
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today is absolutely lovely, gonna go for a 4 mile walk and get some gardening in.
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    30 minute walk in the park