Greetings from South Carolina.

Options
Hey, y'all.

I'm 46, turning 47 this week, and loving life here in Charleston. Beach is only a rock's throw away. Walked all over it Sunday, watching the dolphins playing in the harbor.

Been working out for a while and trying to get weight off of me. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong and now it is just falling off. My profile picture was taken on April 5, 2013, so its as new as it can be. But, if you look on my profile, you'll see where I started. I was massive! A heart attack waiting to happen. Now, I'm slimming down slowly, getting some pretty good muscle tone, and in the best aerobic shape of my life. I even had some 20-something year old ask me one day if I was a body builder. While flattered, I told her no, I just workout hard and rock harder.

My life rules!!

ROCK HARD!! LIVE STRONG!!

Replies

• cfranz7715
    cfranz7715 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You may have hit the mark with your reply to my post about not being motivated! Now I just need to move on and MOVE on!... so to speak! I guess the hardest part is getting started! Good job to you!!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options

ROCK HARD!! LIVE STRONG!!

Love this :smile:
  • ChangingDad
    ChangingDad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bigsarge, thanks for sharing this. Great motivation and full of win. Good luck as you work to meet your goals.