Captains and Crew Needed

Options
2»

Replies

• theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge, but I've done something similar. Is "soldier" just the default level of activity? I can promise to log in and check the boards daily and report to my Captain weekly but I can't promise being super chatty every day, so I don't want to over-commit.
    Not looking for the "super chatty", but reporting to your captain daily just say weather you did or didn't complete challenge for the day.
  • Salty510
    Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be a captain if you need me. If you don't, I'm also happy to be a soldier. I don't mind either way, I just love the opportunity to meet some new folks!
  • katieyoung712
    Options
    Love to be a part of the challenge again next month!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI*** 2 SPACES AVAILABLE

team members Kris1997 and Taylor0204 wont be joining us for the May Challenge they have prior obligations. I added 2 girls yesterday here to fill the spots or will take anyone willing to be on the team. No matter what I am in for Captain pretty please, I have lost so many inches and changed my dedication so much since April 1st I wouldnt would be lost without you all :)
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI*** 2 SPACES AVAILABLE

team members Kris1997 and Taylor0204 wont be joining us for the May Challenge they have prior obligations. I added 2 girls yesterday here to fill the spots or will take anyone willing to be on the team. No matter what I am in for Captain pretty please, I have lost so many inches and changed my dedication so much since April 1st I wouldnt would be lost without you all :)

Thank you for asking me to be a part of the May challenge. I've seen the dedication put in by Megan and would love to be a soldier on her team.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    If there is any Capo positions available still, I am up for it!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'd love to participate, as a soldier, of course.
  • Mindochka
    Mindochka Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Representing Team Dante again for May!
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Representing Team Dante again for May!

So happy to have you on my team for another month!!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge, but I've done something similar. Is "soldier" just the default level of activity? I can promise to log in and check the boards daily and report to my Captain weekly but I can't promise being super chatty every day, so I don't want to over-commit.
    Not looking for the "super chatty", but reporting to your captain daily just say weather you did or didn't complete challenge for the day.

Sounds good to me!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    on as soldier if it will please The Don
  • mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    Count me in as a soldier thanks!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would love to continue to be apart of this group, however, I cannot stay a captain as my obligations have taken over my life....so count me in as a soldier.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would love to continue to be apart of this group, however, I cannot stay a captain as my obligations have taken over my life....so count me in as a soldier.

I would not mind the opportunity. I log in every day and I dont have a problem with the reporting.
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Soldier please! I'm new to the group! Can't wait!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still room
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am new to this sounds great
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Would like to be a crew member if you still have room. Completely new to this...but it sounds really fantastic.
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would like to be involved! Is it too late?