WEEKEND CHALLENGE!!!

Options
eazieske
eazieske Posts: 212 Member
HI LADIES!!!! ITS THE WEEKEND ALREADY LETS TRY OUR BEST NOT TO SLACK OFF!!! AND LETS CHALLENGE OURSELFS THIS WEEKEND!! MAKE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE AND POST HERE!!!

MY CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEKEND IS DRINK WATER FOR ALL MEALS AND DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS I CAN GOAL IS A GALLON A DAY!!!
GO FOR A WALK BOTH DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!!! GOAL IS 1HR AND 30 MIN EACH DAY!!!

OK LADIES POST YOUR CHALLENGE HERE!!! AND LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER THIS WEEKEND!!!

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! Thanks for the challenge! My challenge for this weekend is to NOT over do it just because my birthday is this weekend! Oftentimes, we tend to over do it or slack off just because it's a special birthday or celebration. So, with several dinner outings already planned for me this weekend, I pledge to KEEP MY SELF TOGETHER!!! NO throwing caution to the wind too much and indulge like I have no sense, lol. I will eat moderately, keep cake and carb to a minimum while enjoying myself! YOU only turn 44 once!! :))

Thanks eazieske!! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Now this what I am talking about....Thanks for the challenge.....

I have to work Saturday and be here by 8a.m. :noway: :noway: but I am challenging myself to still get up early to get at least a 30min workout in...#TeamNoExcuse....I think I will add 8oz glass with each meals and including snacks....Sounds like that would spike something right..... Prepare to jump on the no eating after 730p.m. with the 60 day countdown...and also start my $1 collection for each workout again....I had some good change until I start pinching on it... Jeese....

Thanks so much for the challenge
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thanks for the weekend challenge. Great idea.

My weekend challenge will be to get hour workout Sat and Sun morning. I don't workout on Sundays ever so that should be interesting. I have to be out the door by 7:30 am both days so I would have to get my workout in by 6. Hope I can pry myself from that bed...Lol.

I've been putting money in my jar but I haven't been logging my food and I've been eating after 7:30 :-( so the other part of my weekend challenge is to correct those areas where I've been slacking.
  • pecantan09
    pecantan09 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My weekend challenge is to walk 5 miles each day averaging 16 1/2 minute miles and stretch, stretch, stretch!!! This is a great challenge...ususally fall off the wagon on the weekend!!!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My weekend challenge is to make sure I am not eating foods I shouldn't be eating. Make sure I do my weight lifting workouts Saturday and Sunday both for at least 60 minutes. Try to do 10 mins of HIIT afterwards. Drink my 15 cups of water. Make sure I do my ab workouts by JIll both days also. Hope I can pull this off:)
  • eazieske
    Options
    AWESOME LADIES LETS DO THIS!!! I ALREADY STARTED I DRANK MY WATER AT LUNCH SOOO HAPPY!!!!
  • eazieske
    Options
    DRANK 80 OZ SO FAR
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    ^yay for water.

My goal is stay within my calories tomorrow. Tomorrow is my niece birthday party. They will be lots of goodies, especially cake. Yum. lol My goal is to control myself by eating one tiny slice of cake and keeping away from too many carbs. There will be a BBQ so we shall see how it goes. lol :) I also plan to get my insanity in tomorrow and Sunday. :)

I also know hard it is to drink water when I am out so I am filling my big water bottles x2 so I can at least get 8 cups at the party, no soda yuck.
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my goal is to stay within my calories, get 30 minutes of exercise in both days, and Plan my meals out for Monday, and Tuesday
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Goal for th weekend is to drink me my water and exercise both days!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My Main challenge is to NOT go over my calorie goal! Also I'm in on the water 80 oz! We are all winners already!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add an additional half hr to my work-out on Sat. Sunday I plan to survive the day without giving in to my cravings which is usually pretty tough but I know I can do it. Thanks for sharing your goals ladies, very inspiring...let's make it happen:)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Challenge!!!
    I want to get my water in and keep the carbs low, get a great workout in on Saturday and control eating at my sister's 50th birthday party tomorrow. Thanks for the challenge.
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options

my sister's 50th birthday party tomorrow.

4/20 cool! my sister turns 36:)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Since I started working I have not been able to keep up with my water or much logging on the 100 day challenge discussions. So my weekend challenge is to drink my water 100oz or more and to get my workouts in both days.
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal for the weekend is to drink 100 ounces of water each day and burn a total of 1600 calories.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Got my workout in this morning!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Weekend challenge complete.
  • eazieske
    Options
    ththis weekend was great!!!!! i went to a birthday party did not eat cake drank a lot of water and walked alot !!! i even got sun burned!!!!hahahahah