Welcome

Options
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hello everyone.Thanks for joining.Invite your friends.Feel free to post any thoughts,tips.pictures that might motivate someone

Replies

• ednaemerson
    ednaemerson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Rhonda: thanks for the invite to join. Will get some tips together and maybe some recipes. Edna Emerson
  • srf1982
    srf1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies!! I am new as well....Signed up a few months ago, but never logged in....Was doing really well, then stepped on the scale today, and saw 150 lbs....I almost started crying...I had been down to 138 a couple months ago and somehow it has crept back up...I am training for a marathon, so it is especially frustrating. I honestly considered lying about my "start" weight on here, but came to terms with the fact I was only lying to myself. I have two sweet little girls, and are hoping to have a couple more munchkins over the next few years...And work full time, so sometimes finding "mommy time" can be hard.... We can do this Ladies!!!! Thank you for being my first welcome group!!.....

And ps....I just watched the Dove beauty commercial w the sketches,,,,How true!!!
  • ednaemerson
    ednaemerson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am not new but would love to be part of this group. Edna Emerson
  • blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    Thank you!!! I just joined this group. Looking forward to all the positive discussion!!! :smile: