hotels - how annoying!

Options
MrsM1ggins
MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
Today I have invented a whole new rating system for hotels. Forget TripAdvisor. Forget booking.com, I have the definitive scoring system for judging one hotel against another...the SLS, or "Shower Limbo Score".

You work it out by calculating how far back you have to lean to wash your heir when you're in the shower because the shower head is fixed too low (No bending the knees/crouching down - that's cheating!)

I give the Holiday Inn I'm currently staying in a 6.5

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Today I have invented a whole new rating system for hotels. Forget TripAdvisor. Forget booking.com, I have the definitive scoring system for judging one hotel against another...the SLS, or "Shower Limbo Score".

You work it out by calculating how far back you have to lean to wash your heir when you're in the shower because the shower head is fixed too low (No bending the knees/crouching down - that's cheating!)

I give the Holiday Inn I'm currently staying in a 6.5

I SO feel your pain! I have stayed in very few hotels where I am not doing a back bend. You would think they would place the shower head higher so all size people can benefit.
  • wisdombabies
    Options
    I agree. They should either place the shower head higher or at least use the detachable showerheads. That is one of my biggest pet peeves of travel!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I travel alot in asia & let me tell you, even the expensive western orientated hotels sometimes have showers that only come up to my nipples. Not fun.

Great business concept those, tall travel.