Who do you watch in TF videos?

Options
tara9blur
tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
Who do you love to watch in the TF videos? I love Monica and Jenelle! There's also that crazy dark-haired woman usually in the front-left, who gets ridiculously excited about fire drills... I admire her spunk, but she's a bit much... :)

Replies

• tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    LOL funny- yes- i know exactly who you are talking about, the one who wearsthe heart rate monitor on her arm. She does get a little over excited. I'm boring I just watch Challene
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Challene (cause I'm trying to match her) and Ali (cause Challene gets off the charts at times and i need to catch my breath). :laugh:
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Who do you love to watch in the TF videos? I love Monica and Jenelle! There's also that crazy dark-haired woman usually in the front-left, who gets ridiculously excited about fire drills... I admire her spunk, but she's a bit much... :)

LOL! If I'm not watching Chalene then those are the gals I watch too! She does get sooo excited that it makes me laugh, but I love her Brazillian accent. Shawn makes me laugh too in Stretch 10 because he is really "selling" the happy! LOL:laugh:
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I mostly watch Chalean...but I also like Toni and Shilo and there is this one blonde shorter chick usually closer to the back (not sure what her name is)...I like to watch her because I feel she is closest to my body type I guess haha.

I love have Mygala (the brazilian chick) gets all excited!! I aim to push it like that too.

I also laugh at Shawn during the stretch 10...he is smiling so much that at some points he kinda looks constipated and I just bust out laughing haha!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rach, I think I know the blonde you mean - I love her too! I call her "the mom," and love that she has a more "normal" body type and is still really kick *kitten*. She's the one with the straight, cropped blonde bob haircut, right?
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love Charlene, she has a way of getting me to do more as if she's actually in the room with me and talking straight to me, lol.