How was your weekend??

Options
eazieske
eazieske Posts: 212 Member
Hi, ladies!!!! how was your weekend challenge? let us know about it... write your accomplishments or if you need to push a lil more on the weekend?

mine was great i drank alot of water drank at every meal and walked 2 hrs on saturday and 1h yesterday and My husband and i had a great weekend we were in cloud 9 all weekend not a worry in the world!!!! Happy Monday and have a great week!!!!

Lets hear how you did this weekend and lets motavate each other through the bad time and the good times... Eunice

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Mines was AMAZING...even though I worked on Saturday...enjoy some time with my Fam (Dad & Aunt) and chilled with Van....Sunday I went straight beast made all my goals....even ate pretty clean....Perfect setup to start this 60 days til summer...I want to work on some new things for the challenge...but I can't think of any for myself...for now I will just Keep On Winning...
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I had a very busy weekend. But I did get good workouts in though.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Mine was great! I got to spend some time with my kids so I loved that! I am up the same 2 lbs today but what is new. I bet you all I will be back down in a few days and then back up in another few more lol!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend. Got to workout and spend some time with my family. Life is awesome!