Hovering at the same weight

Options
Timberlies
Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
I missed the weigh in for last week again. Wednesdays are just too busy. I've gained 1 lb. Not too bad but I lost 5 lb and just keep hovering around there. I have a busy life and a demanding 2.5yr old and I'm finding it really hard to get in exercise and don't know how to change my eating habits to break through only this 5lb loss :(.

Mostly just discouraged and look for some encouragement right now. Thanks. :(

Replies

• c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are still on here says a lot for your determination and strength. I know that it can be very discouraging not seeing that scale move or to only see it move in the wrong direction. I am a mother of two: 5yr. and 3yr. I also work full time. My advise to you is: if you are unable to make it to a gym work out during your son's nap. Or put your son in the stroller and go for a walk. As for eating habits. Plan your meals ahead so you already know your calories for the day. Eliminate soda/juice. Drink water. If these are things you are already doing....watch serving size. Keep at it! We are in this together!
  • Timberlies
    Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good advice and things that I'm doing but I think I just need to make it more of a scheduled routine. Thanks for th3 words of encouragement. Sometimes you just need someone to see Keep At It.