60 Days Til Summer...From Me to You!

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
I am so Over the Top with excitement I don't know what to do....40 days ago some of what I thought would be possibly a killer to do as grown to be very motivating to keep me going. The small changes have led to big changes in my life and I am forever grateful to the commitment of this group!! Hope you guys had a great weekend...(Let alot out of your system) cause it is ride or die time..... Keep going and stay inspired.... Time to let go of those bad habits, spirits, and energy in your life...I know I am.... #Team110%InThis..

Enjoy the Video Loves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmCi2woHwCM

Replies

• WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My weekend was fantastic. I was in beast mode on Saturday and spent 3 hours working out. which actually gave me a 2lb weight loss on Sunday. I took a great walk while I was in the country on Saturday. My family is really noticing my weight loss. I have not seen my brother in months and as soon as I saw him he said girl you are loosing that weight!! I was so happy to hear that. This challenge is really changing my life. I am in a happy place right now. Pressing forward!! Can't stop, won't stop!!
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Let's get it!!! Grrrrr!!!! Time to buckle down! It's us against ourselves! We can do this!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Although I have not been on the scale, I can tell I'm making progress because of how my body is changing. Definitely seeing a change in my midsection.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just watched your video and I think you are doing an awesome job on your alcohol especially. When you get so used to a routine like that it is really hard to let it go. I think you are doing an excellent job hun! much love!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Thanks for the video Steph! Your energy is amazing and inspiring as always! Let's keep the fire burnin' we only have 60 more days!
  • Jewel1987
    Options
    This is great!! Never get to comment because I rarely log on from my laptop.. I am excited as well as motivate. Starting week 4 of insanity tonight. Never thought I would stick with it but i'm glad im going strong. Cant wait to see the results of the end product #teamlookgoodnaked #100daysummerchallenege #40daysdown #60daystogo!!!! LETS GET IT!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great video Steph as always. I am so excited about the next 59 days cause I know I will be closer to 160 than I have even been since starting this weightloss journey. I almost get teary eyed cause I am really doing this. Thanks for your support! I am so glad I have you in my life my love! Have a super day!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    60 days?!!! There are quite a few goals that I can/willaccomplish in that time.
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know that weight lose doesnt happen over night, but I just get discouraged when I can see the scale slowly moving but the clothes arent getting any looser. I will be at the beach in 45 days (starting summer a little early), and right now I am nowhere, where I want to be. Am I the only one frustrated with work so hard and not seeing the results? Sorry for being the Debbie Downer!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic workout video, my dear! I can't believe how fast the days are flying by. I agree with you that having some alcoholic drinks only 4 days out of 40 days is a wonderful thing. I am very proud of your determination and motivation toward that kitchen abs you want. :flowerforyou:

Good job to everyone on working hard on this challenge. We are gonna be some fit and sexy people, lol. :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I know that weight lose doesnt happen over night, but I just get discouraged when I can see the scale slowly moving but the clothes arent getting any looser. I will be at the beach in 45 days (starting summer a little early), and right now I am nowhere, where I want to be. Am I the only one frustrated with work so hard and not seeing the results? Sorry for being the Debbie Downer!

I think we all at some point or another get discouraged. The key is to keep pushing. It may not be happening when we want it to but if we keep working at it, we WILL see the fruit of our labour. Be encouraged!!
  • MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Be encouraged ppl we got this!!!!