Week 4!! Day 22- Day 28

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
This week is week 4! Keep digging deep, keep logging and checking in with the group!

Mon 22nd Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Tue 23rd Cardio Power & Resistance
Wed 24th Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Thur 25th Cardio Recovery
Fri 26th Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Sat 27th Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Sun 28th OFF

You guys have been awesome so far, I am proud of you all, DO NOT STOP
Insanity Roll Call
1. beecee13 .........................Day 22 completed
2. courtneycee1 .....................Day 15 completed
3. danele85 ............................Day 18 completed
4. Daytonsmommy ................Day 22 completed
5. heavnzchild72 .....................Day 12 completed
6. hksilverfox ........................Day 19 completed
7. IamSheaMc .......................Day 25 completed
8. lildaug .................................Day 16 completed
9. ShallaLovee1 ....................Day 25 completed
10.stayceyoung ......................Day 23 completed
11. suwei907 ...........................Day 18 Completed
12. xxowenscharxx ...............Day 15 completed

Not sure what the other 9 ladies are up to. :frown: I really hope everyone in this group came to work. If not read the banner.

Replies

• beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Didn't have time to update yesterday but I got my missed workout (Friday Day 19 Cardio Power & Resistance) in yesterday (Sunday Day 21) instead of resting. Just finished Day 22 Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. It's still my favourite workout!! Less than a week and we are done Month 1 and into Recovery week! So proud of us all!!!!!

And just want to give a big shout out to IamSheaMc for this awesome group and keeping us going day in and day out! Thanks for your dedication and encouragement girl!!!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This week is week 4! Keep digging deep, keep logging and checking in with the group!

Mon 22nd Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
    Tue 23rd Cardio Power & Resistance
    Wed 24th Plyometric Cardio Circuit
    Sat 27th Plyometric Cardio Circuit
    Sun 28th OFF

You guys have been awesome so far, I am proud of you all, DO NOT STOP
    Insanity Roll Call 4/22/13
    1. beecee13 Day 18 completed
    2. courtneycee1 Day 15 completed
    3. danele85 Day 18 completed
    4. Daytonsmommy Day 16 completed
    5. heavnzchild72 Day 12 completed
    6. hksilverfox Day 11 completed
    7. IamSheaMc Day 19 completed
    8. lildaug Day 16 completed
    9. ShallaLovee1 Day 19 completed
    10. stayceyoung Day 15 completed
    11. suwei907 Day 18 Completed
    12. xxowenscharxx Day 15 completed

Not sure what the other 9 ladies are up to. :frown: I really hope everyone in this group came to work. If not read the banner.

I finished Day 18 yesterday and am completing Day 19 today...a couple of days behind the original schedule as my husband and I have taken 2 extra rest days since the beginning...still very proud of us though!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Aww :blushing: thanks. You all push me more than you know.

Day 22 completed!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Day 22 of Insanity complete. Did the Ab workout first just to see if I could do more before hurting my leg. I do better but I still wish my hip flexor would act right. UGH! It's so frustrating! Anyways happy 4th week everyone! Almost 1 month in!
  • xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here! :) Just posted my Week 3 fit test results on Week 3's page :) Will keep digging deep!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 23 Cardio Power and Resistance done earlier. Now to finish getting ready for school. Have a great day guys! Keep digging deep!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    ^^ Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:

Day 23 Cardio Power & Resistance done! Almost died after the 1st round tho :sad: Why Shawn T? why?

4 more workouts until Recovery Week :drinker:
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 23 Cardio Power & Resistance. Started my TOM today so I'm feeling a bit nauseous and have some stomach cramps....so I didn't really push as hard as normal. Some of the jumping was making me feel a bit sick so I had to modify some moves. I'm glad I did what I could and kept on schedule. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and be able to give it my all.

Great job everyone...keep it up!!!
    I can relate, just make sure to fight and do what you can. Some exercise is better than none. Only a few days. Feel better :smile:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    It's Wed the 24th Plyometric Cardio Circuit Day!

Completed!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Finished Plyo not to long ago. It was rough because I couldn't make it fully through the workout without stopping because of stupid cramps all through out my stomach. Every time we had high knees I would push on my stomach and try to lift my knees. Gah, I did the best I could. Can't believe we'll be one month in; in a couple of days. Where has the time gone?
    Feel better soon! Yup almost a month in, 3 more workout until Recovery Week
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 22 Completed :) So happy we're in the last week of Month 1!!! My husband and I quit after month 1 for some reason, so I am really excited to keep pushing through and making it further than we did last time!
    Keep up the good work, we're going to complete the whole thing this time.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options

Completed! 2 more workouts until Recovery Week
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 25 of Insanity Cardio Recovery. Felt good to stretch. Not ready for tomorrow's workout mainly because my best friend and I have been hitting the gym and doing a lot of strength training. Just have to dig deep and get it done! Almost one month done!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options

Completed!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Just finished Cardio Abs. I'll be doing Pure Cardio in a bit. Digging deep!
  • hksilverfox
    hksilverfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just checking in and seeing the great results! It has been an interesting week to say the least. I spent last week on a business trip to Asia and even with the time zone change making it Friday not Thursday I managed to sweat all over the hotel room carpets at some ridiculous times on the clock but managed to persevere with each days insanity (more ways than one!) until Saturday when a piece of furniture fell on my foot and gave me an open, compounded fracture of my big toe! Talk about frustrated! So I missed Saturdays workout, took the Sunday as a rest/travel day, taped up my toe as best I could and tried to do the fit test on Monday! Worked too hard to give up at this point! Managed to stagger through the test but very hard to do any of the push up type exercises on one foot so going to ignore that part but showed improvement over the first one so pleased all things considered. I also am hating the scales - put on 2 lbs but lost an inch on the waist! Your inputs have made me feel better with all the positive chat on muscle weighing more - I am talking myself into it! Been persevering with the workouts this week, a bit painfull but I tape the toe pretty good before I start and get on with it! I must say I want to do this as much to prove to myself that I can stick to something and see it through to the end! I will take whatever results I get as a bonus to the feeling I am looking forward to having when I complete the program! Keep up the good work and thanks to all of you for helping keep each other positive - it is definitely helping me, especially at the moment! Cardio power and resistance here I come!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    hksilverfox ~ I am proud of you for fighting and sticking in there, I am sorry to hear you injured your toe :frown: be sure to take it easy and not cause a bigger injury out of it, your health comes first. However I do commend you for your effort. :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the good work.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Just finished Cardio Abs. I'll be doing Pure Cardio in a bit. Digging deep!

Finished Pure Cardio not to long ago. Did it later because my best friend said she would do it with me. We did great! Surprisingly I wasn't as tired during it. I mean I had to stop to catch my breath but it wasn't that bad. Maybe because we worked out on carpet and I'm able to move better. I don't know. Anyways, good night everyone!

P.S sorry to hear about your injury. I give you props because I would most likely be acting like a big ol baby and not working out because of it LOL so I applaud you for that. Keep digging deep everyone!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Sat 27th Plyometric Cardio Circuit Completed!

Recovery Week Begins on Monday
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I want to say well done to the following people.
    1. beecee13 Day 26 completed :flowerforyou:
    2. Daytonsmommy Day 22 completed :flowerforyou:
    3. hksilverfox Day 19 completed :flowerforyou:
    4. IamSheaMc Day 27 completed :bigsmile:
    5. ShallaLovee1 Day 27 completed :flowerforyou:
    6. stayceyoung Day 23 completed :flowerforyou:
    7. xxowenscharxx Day 15 completed :flowerforyou: