Globe jumps first. (5). Now. (8)
    Suicide jumps first (7). Now. (13)
    Push up jacks. (0). Now (20)
    Low plank obliques (0). Now. (21)

Not much but it's a improvement for day 1 to day 15
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do mine yesterday :-(. I had WAY too much to drink Saturday so Sunday was spent nursing myself back from feeling sick all day. That won't be happening again!!! Ugh.
  • xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lol RoseTears143 I was a little naughty with the booze too! :( I had a christening yesterday and the sun was shining so everyone thought it would be a good idea to open the champagne! It totally finished me off for the afternoon/evening so I didn't even get the workout I had planned in (I have now had a rest day on Friday and two lazy days off! - feeling somewhat guilty which I suppose is a good sign!)

I will be back on it tonight after work and on to my week 3 fit test! Eeeek I will post results later! (On the plus side, it means its only a 25min session, so I may well go for tomorrows workout too, to get me back on it again!)

Good luck all! x
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Lol RoseTears143 I was a little naughty with the booze too! :( I had a christening yesterday and the sun was shining so everyone thought it would be a good idea to open the champagne! It totally finished me off for the afternoon/evening so I didn't even get the workout I had planned in (I have now had a rest day on Friday and two lazy days off! - feeling somewhat guilty which I suppose is a good sign!)

I will be back on it tonight after work and on to my week 3 fit test! Eeeek I will post results later! (On the plus side, it means its only a 25min session, so I may well go for tomorrows workout too, to get me back on it again!)

Good luck all! x

lol We went to a chili cook off that had tons of beer trucks and live music, and the weather was beautiful so I had a few there. Then went out and drank more all night to celebrate one of my guy's best friends birthday. O_O WAY too much hahaha But I had so much fun.

I feel bad about missing the fit test, I might do it today before my actual workout though. Not sure though since I also have upper body weights at the gym planned in addition to Insanity already. We will see.

Good luck getting back into exercise after the few lazy days, I know it's not easy.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Switch kicks first (70). Now. (98)
    Power jacks first. (36). Now. (38)
    Power knees first (61). Now. (73)
    Power jumps first. (15). Now (23)
    Globe jumps first. (5). Now. (8)
    Suicide jumps first (7). Now. (13)
    Push up jacks. (0). Now (20)
    Low plank obliques (0). Now. (21)

Not much but it's a improvement for day 1 to day 15

You improved A LOT - what is this "not much" you speak of? :-P Great job girl!!!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Completed my fit test this morning. It was a tough one since I did my long run yesterday. Here are the numbers:

4/8/13 4/22/13
    1. Switch kicks 61 68 +7
    2. Power jacks 41 49 +8
    3. Power knees 69 85 +16
    4. Power jumps 24 31 +7
    5. Globe jumps 11?? 8 (I think my first test I didnt get all the way down)
    6. Suicide jumps 12 16 +4
    7. Push up jacks 13 27 +14
    8. Low plank oblique 48 68 +20
  • kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    I just the 2nd fit test! :)
    Improved for my most part except on a few.
    Here's my results

Switch kicks 51, now 60
    POwer Jack 46, now 57
    POwer knees 75, now 90
    Power jumps 27, now 31
    Globe jumps 8, stayed the same
    Suicide jumps 17, stayed the same
    Pushup up jacks 17, now 20
    Low plank oblique 45, now 58

Happy with the improvements.
    I then went on a run afterwards. I was going to run just 4 but ended up running 6 miles. I think insanity is helping with my running too :)
  • nikkidoll80
    nikkidoll80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My Fit test results improved except for two...Damn those power knees and push up jacks! I went to a crawfish festival yesterday and I just treated myself a little too much. And we made chicken alfredo pasta this weekend so I was a little slow moving this morning but I knew that I had to get back to it.

Switch Kicks 48...70
    Power Jacks 40...40
    Power Knees 60...54
    Power Jumps 18...24
    Globe Jumps 6...8
    Suicide Jumps 9...10
    Push Up Jacks 19...12
    Low Plank Oblique 25...34

My measurements are the same except for my chest went from 39 to 37.4, my thighs from 24.5 to 22.9, waist from 37.5 to 36, and my calves from 16.5 to 15.9.

Great Job to all of you, You are all my motivation to keep going when I really want to stop.
  • nikkidoll80
    nikkidoll80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just the 2nd fit test! :)
    Improved for my most part except on a few.
    Here's my results

Switch kicks 51, now 60
    POwer Jack 46, now 57
    POwer knees 75, now 90
    Power jumps 27, now 31
    Globe jumps 8, stayed the same
    Suicide jumps 17, stayed the same
    Pushup up jacks 17, now 20
    Low plank oblique 45, now 58

Happy with the improvements.
    I then went on a run afterwards. I was going to run just 4 but ended up running 6 miles. I think insanity is helping with my running too :)

GREAT JOB...LOOK AT YOU RUNNING 6 MILES INSTEAD OF 4. :smile:
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My results from the fit test.

Switchback 48, now 60
    Power jacks 30, now 35
    Power knees 65, now 80
    Power jumps 17, now 26
    Globe jumps 5, now 9
    Suicide jumps 9, now 11
    Push up jacks 10, now 14
    Low plank oblique 22, now 32

And when weighing and measuring i was 3.6 lbs down and 5.25 inches gone forever. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • burston0707
    Options
    Well done on all these fit test results just shows we can all do it if we put out minds to it an we have all improved sounds cheesy but I'm proud of us lol glad we can all support each other
  • xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Results from fit test:
    Really pleased with fit test 2:
    Exercise. wk 1. wk2
    Switch kicks 50 90
    Power jacks 38 48
    Power knees 78 96
    Power jumps 17 27
    Globe jumps 3 6
    Suicide jumps 11 11
    Push up jacks 8 35 (actually just did knee push ups as cant do these!)
    Obliques 44 70
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Just... WOW!!!! Everyone's numbers look great!!! Way to stick with it!! Super proud of everyone :) Thanks for continuing to inspire me.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Just about 1/2 way through week 3 - how is everyone doing?

I'm glad I have cardio recovery today! lol I also have on the schedule full body weights since I couldn't get my upper body in Monday as planned...today is usually just lower body. But hey - I can indulge in my inner fat kid today and am going to eat half of a gluten free "freezer pizza" (not from a pizza joint) for dinner because of all the extra working out I have on my plate for today. So it's a win-win scenario!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Well today is my last week 3 workout!! WOOOOOT!!

How did everyone do this week? Any faves/not so fave workouts? Make improvements as far as having to rest? I'm noticing I don't have to rest as long or take as many breaks. And my "girl push-ups" are getting easy so I'll be shifting to doing actual pushups real soon. :)