My Photos After 4 Weeks With Jillian

Options
sunshinestater
sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
I posted this over on the Success board but wanted to share it with the Jillian group, too. Today marks the beginning of week 5 with JMBR, so here are my photos (starting from the right) from when I started, week 2, and today:

40567776_2581.jpg

I originally didn't see a difference between the first two, but now I think I see a difference in the stomach with all three together. I didn't do the kick start, and I did workouts 1 and 2 for the whole month because I'm dragging the program out for 6 months. I'm faithfully tracking my food here, so this is also with staying within my calories on the vast majority of days.

I love Jillian! Can't wait to see how I look after month 2.

Replies

• marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference! :) W2G! Also, look at your shoulders, they look different, too!
  • jenagrl12
    jenagrl12 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes, I definitely see a difference! You're losing inches & toning for sure... Keep up the good work! Jillian knows how to get results, I love the program!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress so far--I can definitely see the changes!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all! Seeing results keeps me going when Jillian is working me into the ground.
  • Thereupon
    Thereupon Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow! You must be so happy with what you've achieved so far! It's amazing what a few weeks of a healthier diet and a good workout plan can do. Keep it up! Have fun with workouts 3 and 4 - they're a little tougher but definitely not impossible after you get into the swing of it. I have no doubt you'll keep seeing great results. :)
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have made great progress- keep it up!! I love the program too- only a few weeks until I'm done with it!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!