Rough few days

Options
Hello All!

These last few days have been rough for me. On Saturday and Sunday I did not do any workouts :-(. I planned on working out Sunday evening but was so exhausted I fell asleep and felt drugged and couldn't get up. On Monday I bought a bike. My bf and I rode transit to Walmart and then rode our bikes back to my place. That was a little bit of exercise for Monday. Idk why but I was eating sweets like they were going out of style yesterday. Today has started off much better and I'll be back to P90X tomorrow. Tonight if the weather isn't too bad I'll go for a bike ride:-).

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    keep going... keep trying just dont give up!!! we can do it!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    First I am so glad you were able to come here for support...Definitely the feeling you have or had is so understandable...This is a lifestyle so being realistic these days will come...Keep the faith and keep pressing..Don't stress rest and then get back in there..I love the new exercise with bikes you and your bf ddid...Shocking the body... No doubt a few days won't make or break you...we have more than enough time... I see you and you have been beasting...now this is the recovery...Hugs...
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the encouragement. I figured you all would understand my struggle and would also serve as my inspiration to keep it moving. :-)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the encouragement. I figured you all would understand my struggle and would also serve as my inspiration to keep it moving. :-)

Definitely understandable. Look like you're back focused though after this rough weekend. Keep moving forward hun.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're back on track! :)