Pros and Cons on Coffee

Options
Lessz
Lessz Posts: 17 Member
Does anyone have information on the Pros and Cons of coffee usage ? I's it GOOD or BAD and should it be eliminated during a diet .

Replies

• Lady_eve928
    Options
    Hey Miss Lessz, I'm not really sure about pros and cons on drinking coffee while dieting but I know coffee itself is low in calories and shouldn't hurt. BUT, keep the sugar and creamers to a minimum so you don't hurt all the hard work you've been doing :) I had half a cup today but with 1tbsp plain, fat free creamer and no sugar..... It wasn't the best cup of coffee I ever had but it worked Hahaha!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    its good for ya,,, my doc told me to drink half a cup before i exercise,,,, and i do.
    its only if you drink too much in a day, i find if i have 2 first thing in the morning, i am not hungry at all.
  • Lessz
    Lessz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback GUYS !!!! I will continue to enjoy my 2 cups with splender and non dairy creamer !!!
  • Ritaspal
    Ritaspal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love coffee, however every time I go to a weight loss expert they do advise to limit it or go with decaf. You can google the question and get a lot of information. I have diabetes and high blood pressure therefore for me decaf is better. However even before I found out about the diabetes and high blood pressure, they still urged me to limit it or go with decaf.
  • RecoveringToHealthy
    RecoveringToHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I drink coffe almost everyday, but I add nothing except for some low-fat milk. I like it because it makes me warm and cozy :smooched: But if I drink too much my stomach protests. I can't drink coffe in the mornings or everything comes out just as quickly :laugh:
  • ToriLeighS
    ToriLeighS Posts: 11
    Options
    I had this same question. I see a lot of good answers. I don't want to give up coffee so what I will aim for is 1 cup a day instead of 2 and the serving size for cream/sugar