Guess What Today Is!

Options

Replies

• missharleychick
    Options
    My challenge today is to check out a little workout area at the park. I pass by it everyday when I drive carpool and I see people working out there. Today, I'm making a point to go there and see what it has to offer. It just may become another (free) addition to my weekly workout routine!

Nice, let us know what it is and what it offers...Im curious!
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    I will do sit ups and leg exercises while watching TV with the kids tonight instead of sitting on the couch. That will equal 30 minutes of extra workout.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will do sit ups and leg exercises while watching TV with the kids tonight instead of sitting on the couch. That will equal 30 minutes of extra workout.

Its a good idea to take those commercial breaks at least to move and burn. Good job. XD
  • crystalball24
    Options
    In addition to morning yoga and 30 min walk/jog at lunch, I challenge myself to go on a walk with my husband and dogs when I get home after work or depending on the weather do some exercises while watching TV for 30 mins!
  • Heavensblessings
    Heavensblessings Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My challenge today is to do 50 extra squats.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My challenge today is to check out a little workout area at the park. I pass by it everyday when I drive carpool and I see people working out there. Today, I'm making a point to go there and see what it has to offer. It just may become another (free) addition to my weekly workout routine!

Nice, let us know what it is and what it offers...Im curious!

Meh. It had a few "machines" - the kind that use your own body weight for resistance. Arm press, leg press, some sort of stride machine and a few others. I think I could do better at home. On the bright side, getting over to that area of the park extended my C25K workout from under 30 minutes to 66 minutes, so I walked and jogged an additional 36 minutes today!
  • smittygirl
    smittygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a stressful day. Last exam, and I was studying like crazy. All I wanted to do was fill my face but that has changed and I challenge not to go over my calorie limit. Thanks for changing my mentality! :)
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Gonna be doing P90X.... its been forever since I've last attempted this... I'm gonna do it & give it my ALL ! Its X time :tongue:
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    I find that the 30 Day shred hurts less if i do something before it. I'm thinking i'll warm up with Zumba today then do the Shred.
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im going to try to jog up the hill i usually stop and turn at!!

I did it! Felt great after it and i even had a little walk later in the evening!
  • joyline7
    joyline7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am done with my exercise for the day but I'm going to do 20 more minutes of cardio tonight to make it 60 min of cardio today!
  • johnic777
    johnic777 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am going to do about 30 to 45 minutes of weight training
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Im going to try to jog up the hill i usually stop and turn at!!

I did it! Felt great after it and i even had a little walk later in the evening!

Fabulous!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    My challenge was today to get out on a street and run. I usually run on a treadmill. I have 10K race in 3 weeks time so I need to practice to run outdoor.:tongue:
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'll get to bed before 10 pm! I did my workout (4 miles) and this is what my body needs most if I"m gonna get to the gym tomorrow.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Met my challenge today and walked 12,000 steps! I did 1 mile at work and then when I came home I just walked around my drive way (which is pretty large) and was determined not to stop until I hit 12,000! Can I just say I’m proud? I also jogged around once, which to me amazed me that I still walked after that 1 little 45 second jog!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Unexpected glitch in plan for today when my daughter woke up sick.
    Decided to do some strength training and then did a fast two mile walk, but took inspiration from krk and incorporated a serious incline which I NEVER do.
    Excited to be mixing it up...
    BBB
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My challenge today will be to not walk at all when I do the 3 mile treadmill commitment tonight. Maybe that will get me down to 30 minutes for 3 miles!

I met my challenge! I did not walk at all during my 3 mile run. I'm still not under 30 minutes, but I did it in 32.26 minutes, so I'm getting closer! I'll push it a little harder tomorrow to shave off a little more time.
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did meet my "commitment" today of starting up 30DS! Now onto my "challenge" portion before 4/23 becomes 4/24!!
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it! My first challenge: COMPLETE! Even after a yucky day at work, grumpy kids, grunting Mr. TDABMama... I still did it because I wanted to tell all you guys I did it. I am honestly pretty proud of myself!