Hi all

Options
ermdoh
ermdoh Posts: 2 Member
I am Mike (36) 5.8" looking for new friends that actually understand what its like to be heavy and trying to do something about it, just found the site, starting weight was 463lbs, down to 445lbs so far, long way to go so im in it for the long hall :smile:
add me

Replies

• EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike I am RaNae (48) I used to 5'8" I'm now 5'6" lol dang age I'm in it for the long haul too I friended you and read my profile page for an intro to me. Nice to meet you Mike
    RaNae
  • ermdoh
    ermdoh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just when i was starting to think everyone had left :smile: hehe
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    well lol I think it is a combination of Spring and the good and bad weather lol
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike! Welcome to the family! I'm 6'3" currently 323. Started on here at 430. At my heaviest I was somewhere around 500. I sent you a request.
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike - Welcome to the "greatest" losers club! Looking forward to the adventure
  • CGarner41412
    CGarner41412 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI Mike

I'm Chrissy, turning 30, 5'3" and currently 362 pounds! Welcome and feel free to add me
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey Mike! I'm Lindsey, and I started at 400 and am now at 346. Feel free to add me! That goes for everyone else in this thread that I'm not already friends with, too.
  • jwoods31822
    jwoods31822 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike, Jason here, I just sent you a Friend Request. I use to be 450 and now 380
  • Highlanderlover
    Options
    Hi! I am Jessica. I am 31 years old, 5'9 and my highest weight was 401 I now weigh 350! Feel free to add me as a friend! You can do it!
  • mistletoes71
    Options
    Hi! I am Misty. I am 42 years old, 5'7" and am currently weighing 326. My weight has been up and down for many years, however, after the birth of my first child I have continued to gain the weight. I lose a few pounds and put it back on. I need to lose weight and get healthy for myself and for my children and soon to come grandchild. My goal weight is 160. I am needing lots of support and encouragement. Please add me as a friend!
  • bgpeck2
    bgpeck2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...figured I'd introduce myself in here as well...I'm Brian...I'm 6'0" and as of this morning, weigh 404...not sure what my weight was at my heaviest as my house scales wouldn't weigh me...finally broke down and went to Kroger and used the scales there after dieting and exercising for a couple of weeks and was at 415...now, 11 days later, 404...so, thats my story so far...feel free to add me as well.. :)
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Amber. I am 5'6". current weight is 315.6, started my journey this time around at 343 after losing weight before.
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    good morning! I started my weight loss journey around the 322 benchmark and have managed to loose about 5% of my starting weight. It hasn't been easy and my next focus is to make it down below the 300 mark before aiming towards the 10% goal.

MFP is a great place to make supportive friends that understand what you're going through.