I'm ready to start the 24-day challenge!

Options
Slimshadow
Slimshadow Posts: 1 Member
I just purchased the 24-day challenge and will be starting it soon too! Any advice from those who have done it already is appreciated! I understand giving up the morning coffee during the cleanse phase is a bummer but worth it! :smile:

Replies

• ianvanschepen
    ianvanschepen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job and starting the challenge! I just started the recently, and am really excited to see the results when I'm done! I think something you will find helpful, especially during the cleanse, is that water will be one of your best friends, along with fresh fruits and veggies. I have been on a water regimen (12-16 cups per day) for sometime before the challenge, and have seen measurable results. Needless to say, I can't way to see where I will be with an even higher water consumption, in addition to the provided supplements and drinks. I also found a really helpful and easy to read pdf guide, on the 24 day challenge companion site: http://www.advocare.com/24daychallenge/nutrition/. It helps to break down the challenge into manageable chunks, and includes a guide to the recommenced food groups, and specific food examples to stick to. In the end, its a mental challenge as well as a physical one, and you definitely have a dedicated mindset to get through, especially with avoiding things like processed, fried, and sugar filled foods. If you have any questions, be sure to drop me a line. Good luck, and stay strong!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of the challenge! Feeling pretty good. :)
  • Jami_A
    Jami_A Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome & Congrats on your new journey. I am on day 9. So far ,so good. Today has been my hungriest day so far. I am going to research some more snack ideas.

The only advice I can think of is for the fiber, mix it with some of your Spark (If you are using the citrus fiber) & chug!. It will make life easier..LOL
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The only advice I can think of is for the fiber, mix it with some of your Spark (If you are using the citrus fiber) & chug!. It will make life easier..LOL

^^ this ^^ I dont' usually mix mine with spark, but you can. Drink it as fast as you can, though. That is the key. :)