CW: 198.8
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

SW: 206
    LW: 194
    CW: 193

Hope everyone has a great week - keep up the fantastic work!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW:203
    LW:182
    CW:182

No loss but no gain either.
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW:178.4
    CW: 180

Crap! Not a good week at all. :(
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 198.4
    CW 199.4

Didn't really want to post this week. Am so tired of losing and gaining the same few pounds. I try to place at least some of the blame on perimenopause and I know I need more motivation...:cry:
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello All! I'm very pleased with my stats for the week. I think it is really helping that I have modified my wine intake & stopped eating after 7pm. :flowerforyou:

SW 204
    LW 176.1
    CW 173.3
    GW 150

Make it a great week!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 198.4
    CW 199.4

Didn't really want to post this week. Am so tired of losing and gaining the same few pounds. I try to place at least some of the blame on perimenopause and I know I need more motivation...:cry:

I am glad that there is someone out there with the same issue I have! I am doing the same thing and have the perimenopause thing going on...yay! Stupid, I am only 39 but, I suppose my aunt was 39 when she was full blown menopause. whatever. I know one good thing is that I do feel my composition starting to really change so just trying to ignore the numbers. I just see everyone else doing fabulous and I just want to cry!!!! :cry: Great job everyone, though! You girls really do inspire me to just keep doing this no matter what. It could be a lot worse. I guess not worth crying about....

SW: 195
    LW: 190
    CW: 190.6
    GW: 130
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm very pleased with my stats for the week. I think it is really helping that I have modified my wine intake & stopped eating after 7pm. :flowerforyou:

SW 204
    LW 176.1
    CW 173.3
    GW 150

Make it a great week!

You go girl !
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    SW 209
    LW 190.5
    CW 190.5

No loss this week, but I have been staying under on my calories, so I am expecting to see a loss next week. Please, Please.
    You guys are doing great. Lets hang in there.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    SW: 189
    LW:163.4
    CW:161.2
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW-173
    LW-165.2
    CW-166.8

Well, not a good week. Feel like I'm might be hitting another plateau. I am going to work extra hard this week to break it.
  • donnad62
    donnad62 Posts: 20
    Options
    SW: 194
    LW: 184.3
    CW: 184.0

Still struggling....
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    UHG!
    It has been a terrible few weeks for me with no exercise and eating crap... I am lucky to only be up a couple of lbs...
    Sadly, back to my January weight. :-(
    SW 175
    CW 175
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 198.4
    CW 199.4

I am glad that there is someone out there with the same issue I have! I am doing the same thing and have the perimenopause thing going on...yay! Stupid, I am only 39 but, I suppose my aunt was 39 when she was full blown menopause. whatever. I know one good thing is that I do feel my composition starting to really change so just trying to ignore the numbers. I just see everyone else doing fabulous and I just want to cry!!!! :cry: Great job everyone, though! You girls really do inspire me to just keep doing this no matter what. It could be a lot worse. I guess not worth crying about....

SW: 195
    LW: 190
    CW: 190.6
    GW: 130

I also feel better knowing I am not alone in my struggles. And I've decided to be happy I haven't gained... Tomorrow is another day, and I'm reading all the success stories and feeling more and more motivated to keep at it.
  • 6_month
    6_month Posts: 44
    Options
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've been having a few difficult weeks, and didnt get to weigh in yesterday due to having to work with my boyfriend and mother in law. I'll be back with logging my weigh ins on monday!