healing testimony

Options
Sunday at church in the evening service they had prayer for healing. Since age 9 I've had to wear glasses because of a astignmatism in my left eye. I went forward to ask prayer for healing over that eye and can see and read now without wearing glasses.

Replies

• sabbrown40
    Options
    That really remarkable. God performs miracles even now and you are an example of that. I have been healed from some of the worse side effects of my heart condition and I praise him everday for it. I hope that your vision continues to improve and you are able to see the LIGHT of God even clearer. Be blessed.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am a big healing believer. God healed me from Epilsey at the age of 1 1/2 years old and a learning disability on my 34th birthday of 2009. up until age 2 I couldn't even talk and said my very first word at my special needs school. of course it was not mom or dad for my first word. they were teaching me how to eat a banana with a fork and said come on stabb it. so stabb it was my first word.
  • lhammond5
    lhammond5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sunday at church in the evening service they had prayer for healing. Since age 9 I've had to wear glasses because of a astignmatism in my left eye. I went forward to ask prayer for healing over that eye and can see and read now without wearing glasses.

AWESOME!! Our God is great. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow! Thanks for sharing.

Please pray for my knee, it's really bothering me and I cannot excercise with it at all.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    Options
    We ask for healing over this knee and I agree with my sister in Christ that every bone, joint and anything that is out of order will be algined correctly so that she can abe able to work out. you word says by his stripes we were healed we believe that for our sister. we speak healing over this knee and Jesus name amen
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    God is a h healer a friend a Father a Sanctuary:flowerforyou:
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My Dad just had a pet scan that showed no more lung cancer......There is power is prayer!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    Options
    yes there sure is. I think that is wonderful about your dad also
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My Dad just had a pet scan that showed no more lung cancer......There is power is prayer!

That's fantastic!! Amen!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear about your eye's healing, as well as the other answers to prayer!!! Right now I am suffering with inflammation and pain in my left foot and ankle. Would appreciate prayers for that, as well as long-term skin outbreaks. Thanks!