Preferences

Options

Replies

• MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Adrogeny to the max eh? I can dig it. I just like girl who look like girls but are sassy as hell and essentially a boy on the inside. Outside girl front and androgynous personality. F'in love it.
    girls who get mistaken for boys.

or girls who pass as boys.

or girls who are boys.

ALSO OLIVIA WILDE??? ANYONE ELSE? C'MON!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i like "butchy" type women...somewhat or muscular and blue or green eyes....
  • purplesora
    purplesora Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bloooondes *A* Also, especially on women because I haven't seen a guy who "rocks it" in my opinion yet, nicely dyed hair <3 Bright red, bright blue, teal, etc. Mmm.

As far as personality, anyone who doesn't treat me like I'm a weak little girl or something >_>
  • RecoveringToHealthy
    RecoveringToHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have a type :ohwell: the only thing I know is that the girls I've been attracted to have all been brunettes and the guys have been blonde. Is that weird? :tongue:
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just have some serious appreciation for the male form it seems...
  • RoamingDuck
    Options
    Sporty/outdoorsy chicks. :]
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I guess I love all kinds of men: muscled bears and bulls, shaved or hairy, fit and athletic built guys who look great in a suit or in the gym. Aw heck if it's muscled and well-groomed and got a pe--- ... well, you get the idea. :laugh:
  • TheTrym
    TheTrym Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can be attracted to all types as far as appearance is concerned, actual compatability is another matter. I think I'd steer away from someone very fit, very carriere driven, very much into health-stuff, very political, very... Ok, let me put it this way: Anything is fine in moderation? XD
  • torchwood456
    Options
    Talk, dark, and handsome. Latino men are what I like to look at.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    Just as long as they act manly... Like serious, I get some dudes are femish, but if I wanted a girl... you know the rest! lmao (And I dont want a girl btw) hahaha :drinker:
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    With a BIG.... Heart.... :-) well not too big, dont want them to die...
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Masculine and Boy next door :)
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Black hair, blue eyes, no less than 6'0 tall. I might be persuaded to go as low as 5'10.

I don't care about body type, really. Thin, muscular, chubby, hairy, smooth, whatever. They all have their advantages.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lets hear it for the tall, blue eyed, dark haired boys out there! Clive Owen and Kyle Chandler...yum.
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hot blooded, passionate Latin men.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I like thinner girls with attitude and sass. Also being able to pick them up and bench is mucho fun. ;)
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Soft butch ladies with short hair, long legs, and a beautiful smile : )
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Butch women, particularly my butch :)
  • tsherrill
    tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I like my men with a bit of monster in them (Thanks Spike for that description). Maybe not blood thirsty killers, but broody and dark, but who know what they want and get it.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love studs... the dominant/a.g type...throw in some dreads with a nice smile and awesome personality. ...and hunni I'm in heaven...