Week 3....

Options
taylor0204
taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
Okay ladies, week three is here. I can't believe it. I truly enjoyed week 2 that I want to continue. The next two weeks are gong to be a challenge for me because I am away in a training class. I may have to make modifications but will try to stay within the program as much as possible.

Continue shredding,

Replies

• michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I remember week 3 from January. I had a tough time but ended up being successful! I wish the same for this week too! I found that what got me through it was the delicious chicken soup recipe in the back of the book. And also what helped me was to choose the most filling type of snack at snack time since I was eating mostly shakes and soups.
    Just finished making two different soups so that I am prepared for the week ahead. I made the chicken soup and my own lentil soup. It's very tough for me to do this week and feed my husband and two kids separately.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm really struggling this week. I am just so hungry and want real food. I'm sick of soup and shakes and I find it so difficult because I am having to cook for my family and not have what I am making. I took the kids out for lunch on their half day and I had eggs and toast instead of a shake. I feel guilty about it. And Saturday I have a function to go to and can't just have a shake. It's tough this round to incorporate it into my lifestyle. I feel like I am losing it tonight and want to give up. I don't mean give up healthy eating, just this diet at the moment. I hope I feel better in the morning.