missed a day

Options
skyslady1
skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
So another day behind but I got in 80 tonight! I will skip the rest day and do the 100 tomorrow.

Replies

• rachelsmith1989
    rachelsmith1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I missed the past few days simply because my knee has been very stiff and sore lately (don't know why in the world). I'm simply pushing back the challenge a few days accordingly.
  • TiraFit
    TiraFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I missed a few days then tried to catch up. I failed this challenge!
  • VonaD
    VonaD Posts: 1
    Options
    NO YOU DIDN"T!! KEEP GOING YOU CAN DO IT!! FINISH STRONG!!
  • skyslady1
    Options
    Couldn't post yesterday but got my 100 done. Will get in my 105 before midnight!
  • skyslady1
    Options
    Well I didn't wait til midnight. I did it! 105 squats and 50 jumping jacks!!! I am so happy right now...:happy:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    As long as you keep going you're doing this challenge right! You got this!!
  • briggsf
    briggsf Posts: 28
    Options
    Haven't posted lately, but I'm hanging in there!!!! Thought my knees was going to shut me down, even though they are hurting, I'm pushing my way through, determined to complete this challenge:)):((
  • skyslady1
    Options
    I didn't get day 13 in yesterday as planned, but I didn't allow that to deter me! I got it in tonight all at one time yes day 13 done - 130 squats!!!
  • ashmw1988
    ashmw1988 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in
  • skyslady1
    Options
    I had some usual derailers to show up in my life and I fell behind even more but this time I wont let things get the best of me. I have missed a lot of sleep and my diet has not been too good and stress creeping in. Im going to use this day as a total rest day and get in some good nutrients so that I can start afresh tomorrow. Im up to day 14.