I need your HELP!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was a good 20 minutes wasted just trying to catch up. Glad everyone came to a consensus! Personally I would much rather do a elimination challenge cause it forces me to move my *kitten* but I'm down for whatever. Lets get this thing started:drinker:
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I think you found a great solution! It's a challenge for a reason...if people arent' able to succeed (even I have plateaued and know how frustrating it is) then this should be a kick in the butt!
  • felicia128
    felicia128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Captains please let your team know ;) !!! Please make sure they don't misunderstand !!! Please feed back if any problem!!!
  • Itsdevo
    Itsdevo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yikes, makes me kind of nervous because I am one of the "smaller" players with 20 lbs to lose... I've been watching my calories and working out for two months now and have lost 1-2 lbs, since I am not too far from ideal weight.
    So hopefully the extra "bonus lbs" will help to keep me out of "Home Pit" status!!
    My only major request is to make sure there are viable vegetarian options for the food challenges.
    This week I couldn't do the fish meals since I don't eat meat but I plan on keeping my stats updated regularly.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,309 Member
    Options
    It is a good compromise!

Since I am currently on a plateau, I would have been in very real danger to be evicted (and it would have been really frustrating, just something I would not need if I am already frustrated due to not losing weight...)
    But I think that with the additional bonus lbs from the challenges there is a chance that I can avoid the pit - and if not, well, I can still be here.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    As I said if you find suitable sabstitue for fish - and you did - your recipe counts!!!

And I will definitely make it fare to everyone next time - at least I will try!!!
    Yikes, makes me kind of nervous because I am one of the "smaller" players with 20 lbs to lose... I've been watching my calories and working out for two months now and have lost 1-2 lbs, since I am not too far from ideal weight.
    So hopefully the extra "bonus lbs" will help to keep me out of "Home Pit" status!!
    My only major request is to make sure there are viable vegetarian options for the food challenges.
    This week I couldn't do the fish meals since I don't eat meat but I plan on keeping my stats updated regularly.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Due to smaller players I decided to make so many healthy and wide spread challenges

I hope everyone find challenge they like and I will try to make it bit more fare for vegetarians next time but I can't promise everyone would like my challenges

It is a good compromise!

Since I am currently on a plateau, I would have been in very real danger to be evicted (and it would have been really frustrating, just something I would not need if I am already frustrated due to not losing weight...)
    But I think that with the additional bonus lbs from the challenges there is a chance that I can avoid the pit - and if not, well, I can still be here.
  • Itsdevo
    Itsdevo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    As I said if you find suitable substitute for fish - and you did - your recipe counts!!!

And I will definitely make it fair to everyone next time - at least I will try!!!

LIKE! :-)