Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Options
Am i the only one that when it gets to Cardio Abs i get kinda lazy and don't do the whole thing?

Replies

• xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love cardio abs! My favourite (I'm middle of week 3) is Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs - it just feels better working out a little longer! Don't you enjoy it?
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I get really frustrated doing cardio abs because the stuff on the floor where you have to pull your legs in and out burns my quads so dang much I can't do much so my abs don't even benefit. So I end up getting mad and not doing all of it >_<. Ugh!! lol
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I get really frustrated doing cardio abs because the stuff on the floor where you have to pull your legs in and out burns my quads so dang much I can't do much so my abs don't even benefit. So I end up getting mad and not doing all of it >_<. Ugh!! lol

^- - - this. My legs are so heavy by this point.

I was also wondering if you do the cooldown for pure cardio and then do the cardio abs, or just skip the cool down and go right into cardio abs?
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

^- - - this. My legs are so heavy by this point.

I was also wondering if you do the cooldown for pure cardio and then do the cardio abs, or just skip the cool down and go right into cardio abs?

I do the cool down and then go into cardio abs. I always feel I need the extra stretching. And yes, my legs feel like lead weights after pure cardio lol!!
  • nikkidoll80
    nikkidoll80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of cardio abs. I need to do more ab work. My legs are heavy to start with so by the time I get to the floor they feel like dead weight. It wasnt easy at all which I thought it would be.