Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to this board

sem840206
sem840206 Posts: 3 Member
Hello ladies!I have been on MFP for quite sometime going at this weight loss journey alone. I'm at a point where I could really use some extra motivation and support. I know many of you are on this same journey, and can understand my struggles. Today I embark on my own personal 90 day challenge. I call it The Divine @ 29 Project. In 90 days, I turn 29 years old. I want my last year in my 20s to be my healthiest. I plan on blogging my experience. If you would like to join me on this quest to better health, feel free to add me!

Replies

• zfaulk01
    zfaulk01 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I think that is an awsome thing to do for yourself. I wish you well and much sucess on your journey!
  • Hi, I'm Karmon. I have been using MFP once 2008/2009. You can learn mre about me at www.facebook.com/Bodywurks. Suffice it to say that I lost 84lbs in 2009. Keeping it off is a constant challenge with life happening and fluctuating work schedules. I have to commit to time to work out. In reviewing my logs, I see which foods are problematic for me and that exercising regularly is integral to losing weight and keeping it off.