Questions about the APP

Options
3foldchord
3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
It seems the weights will not go below the suggested low/start. For the 45# at least. I tried to change my squats and OHP to 30# on the app, but can't is there another way to change them? I did note the lower weights in the note section though. Disappointed that I can't get it to change.

Replies

• cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    double tap the hexagon with the weight in it. You can change it to whatever you need to (at least I can on the iphone app). Same with the hex's with the number of reps. If you ever can't do all 5, keep tapping it until you get the number you need (4,3,2, etc.)
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    double tap the hexagon with the weight in it. You can change it to whatever you need to (at least I can on the iphone app). Same with the hex's with the number of reps. If you ever can't do all 5, keep tapping it until you get the number you need (4,3,2, etc.)

tried. it won't let me go below 45# oh well. it is what it is. maybe next week or two it'll really be 45#
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weird. I tried on mine before I posted to see if it would work and it did. Do you have the iphone app or android?
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    I have the iPad. I did chnge the 95# to 90# on deadlifts, that worked.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    my top tip as well, before you start your session change all the rep numbers to 4 - that way, after each set, amend it to the right number, and you won't get lost if people start to talk to you to tell you how you 'ought' to be doing things. grrr. :)
  • faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you are lifting lower than the suggested starting weight you cant change it. I used the notes section to record my weights until I got to 45
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    If you are lifting lower than the suggested starting weight you cant change it. I used the notes section to record my weights until I got to 45

cool- I'm doing it right then...LOL.thanks!
  • dtdam
    dtdam Posts: 20
    Options
    Newbie question....apologies but I have not been able to find it in any of the message boards, what app?????
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Newbie question....apologies but I have not been able to find it in any of the message boards, what app?????

when I downloaded the free eBook, it came with an App download, too.
    The App is called StrongLifts (for apple, anyway)
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    free app for android is called Lifting Buddy :)