Hey ya'll :) How's everyone doing

Options
Hey ya'll. Just wanted to stop by and give a shout out to everyone. Been off for a few days with my mini-me at a volleyball tournament in KS, MO. It was non-stop but I'm back. Let’s keep movin. We can do it :) Have a great day!

P.S. For anyone who knows the Famous Gates BBQ, imagine me taking 10 - 14 year old girls of all nationalities there. It was hilarious to see them staring at the lady as she yelled "Hi, May I help you"... LoL. My daughter asked for a "pulled pork sandwich" and the lady yelled "PORK ON BUN"... the way she looked at me was priceless. For anyone that has never been please go... it’s an experience
:smile: :happy: :love: .

xoxo
Tina

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hey Tina,

We are doing fine...still kicking butt and making adjustments where needed for this challenge...58 more days...Where did the day's go? Glad you enjoyed your time with your little one and sounds like a fun experience... I have never heard of the place but will definitely google it.... Thanks for sharing...

OH and we still have plenty of time to make a huge difference....so let's move!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

It's great to have you back! Glad you enjoyed your time while "away"!!! I have never heard of that place but it sounds interesting, lol Have a fab day hun, 57 more days to fight for those results! We got this!:drinker: