double D BREAST

Options
ANY ONE WITH HUGE BREASTT.NEED SOME TIPS ON HOW TO REDUCE THEMM.

Replies

• Jendaby
    Jendaby Posts: 7
    Options
    Just in case this post is serious, I just want to say that breasts are not usually something you can exercise away, since the tissue is different. I know it can be very frustrating trying to find clothes that fit correctly, but reduction isn't really an option if you want to avoid painful, expensive surgery. I would suggest going to a high quality lingerie boutique and getting officially sized - about 80% of women are wearing the wrong size of bra. once you know what you need size-wise, there are certainly minimizers out there that are comfortable and supportive. Good luck!
  • FeelGoodNow13
    FeelGoodNow13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, yes breast are different tissue. But what gives breast volume is FAT. Some women gain and lose weight in their breast just like the rest of there body, I am one of them. I am a DD now, but once I get back down to my old weight I will be a small B.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Just in case this post is serious, I just want to say that breasts are not usually something you can exercise away, since the tissue is different. I know it can be very frustrating trying to find clothes that fit correctly, but reduction isn't really an option if you want to avoid painful, expensive surgery. I would suggest going to a high quality lingerie boutique and getting officially sized - about 80% of women are wearing the wrong size of bra. once you know what you need size-wise, there are certainly minimizers out there that are comfortable and supportive. Good luck!

I completely disagree with what was said about breasts not being something one can exercise away. Between overhauling my diet and getting into running, I've gone from EE to C. It took a long time and a LOT of hard work, but it CAN be done.

On the note of being sized for a proper-fitting bra, that I CAN agree with. :D
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Depends on if it is breast tissue or fat.

Some woman have a large amount of breast tissue, that is less likely to go down as you lose weight.

Some woman have breast with a lot of fat, that will go down as you lose weight, however it is no guarantee where in the wieght loss process it will come off.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    If you had smaller breasts before gaining weight you will likely lose some while losing weight. I am a D, but would like to get back to a C when I lose some weight.