Starting tomorrow - anyone joining me? :D

Options
SuperPink
SuperPink Posts: 8 Member
Finally got my adjustable weights this morning and am ready to start. Going to do my fit test today and take my starting pics.

I would love some CLX friends, both newbies and those who have been there/done that, for support. I have been really inspired by the tranformations that I have seen in this group.

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Just placed my order today and awaiting delivery.

I'm in England so it may be a while though but I'll post when I start!
  • agata44
    agata44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi from Scotland, I'm on my second week of the Burn phase :) so i'm still a newbie
  • kiekie
    Options
    Hello agata44!

Did you order through the international Beachbody phone line? If so, how long did it take before you received an email from them?

I placed my order yesterday morning over the phone and still haven't received any kind of confirmation email or anything. Bit worried about it as this kind of thing is usually immediate and when I used their help chat, it wasn't on the system yet although he said it could take 24 hours (which has been and gone now).
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've done the program 2 times. I'm restarting again tomorrow with Burn.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/2 way through Push and LOVE it!!! Enjoy!!!!
  • agata44
    Options
    HI Kiekie

I borrowed copy from frind of mine, she bought it on ebay I think, but not sure. Have you tried to buy it via their website??
  • kiekie
    Options
    HI Kiekie

I borrowed copy from frind of mine, she bought it on ebay I think, but not sure. Have you tried to buy it via their website??

The website said to international orders should email and they would call you to take payment but they kept letting it ring once (i was there looking at the phone!) and then emailing to say they couldn't get through. So I called them and gave my card details but it seems my order has been lost.

Two live chats with customer services and still nothing. Ho hum. Not impressed.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I bought mine off a Beach Body coach I found on here. She's awesome and I got the bands, thigh toner and TurboJam and TurboFire DVD thrown in for free! Arrived fast too.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    kiekie - have you gotten resolution yet? If not shoot me a message and I'll try to help.

I just restarted this program. I did it last summer and go through the first two phases. My 3rd disc didn't work and I just lost the rhythm and didn't complete it. I'm determined to complete it this time.

I've only done 2 days, will do burn circuit 3 tomorrow. I am running (couch to 5k) for my cardio on the off-days of the program. I'd love to follow along with you!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started today. Was supposed to start Sunday, but oh well. Ordered my Selecttechs today! So excited!!
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the start of week 2 of the Burn phase for me. I love it so much so far! I feel great after each workout, though I feel a bit like I lack the coordination to do her Burn Intervals video very well. Maybe as I learn the routine better I'll feel less like a stumbling fool. :)
  • SuperPink
    SuperPink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I ended up with a stomach bug the day after I started my burn circuit 1, so I restarted again last night. Today is a rest day. I am working a night shift tonight and plan on doing my burn circuit 2 tomorrow after I wake up.

Love it so far :D
  • agata44
    Options
    Yesterday was the start of week 2 of the Burn phase for me. I love it so much so far! I feel great after each workout, though I feel a bit like I lack the coordination to do her Burn Intervals video very well. Maybe as I learn the routine better I'll feel less like a stumbling fool. :)

hahah I'm the same :D At the beginning I couldn't stop laughing at myself, luckily after few times it's getting better but I still feel a little bit uncoordinated :)
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I ended up with a stomach bug the day after I started my burn circuit 1, so I restarted again last night. Today is a rest day. I am working a night shift tonight and plan on doing my burn circuit 2 tomorrow after I wake up.

Love it so far :D

I just restarted (my third time). I did Burn 2 for the first time in forever and my legs are going to be killing me tomorrow!
  • kiekie
    Options
    kiekie - have you gotten resolution yet? If not shoot me a message and I'll try to help.

I just restarted this program. I did it last summer and go through the first two phases. My 3rd disc didn't work and I just lost the rhythm and didn't complete it. I'm determined to complete it this time.

I've only done 2 days, will do burn circuit 3 tomorrow. I am running (couch to 5k) for my cardio on the off-days of the program. I'd love to follow along with you!

Thanks, it took a while to sort out as they lost my order and had trouble reaching me but I've just received an email saying it's in the mail. Woo hoo! Should be here 8 May.

I'm also starting c25k next week for the cardio portion. I have TF that I've started several times and got to week 7 but have a 5k I want to run and thought I'd run during the spring and summer and then do TF inside when it gets cold and wet!
  • kiekie
    Options
    I started today. Was supposed to start Sunday, but oh well. Ordered my Selecttechs today! So excited!!

I'm very jealous!

My husband kindly bought me Powerblock sports that go up to 25lbs each to get me started. For now they will be fine and are fairly compact.