Fast Feet Friday...56DaystilSummer

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Good Day to You Challengers.....

Thanks everyone that participated in the Planks on yesterday I'm still feeling the burn and it's amazing...I said why not have another day of fitness fun but yet beneficial to the body... Today I challenge you to do 2mins of fast feet (5)xs during today...Let's get the thighs and claves to burning to...Who don't want sexy legs for the summer... Do as much as you can but make you minimum 2min each time....Come here and let us know how it's going...

Great jump to the weekend...xoxo

Steph

Replies

• jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This is great I'm in got my planks in this morning, yes I'm a day late a dollar short. I'm getting the fast feet in this evening
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU DO FAST FEET?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I will be doing a couple of these later this evening. I actually like fast feet and how it bring up your heart rate. Great idea, SexyCook.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh my! What a great (and tough) challenge!!! I love fast feet, BUT my legs feel 40lbs heavier today- I did squats and deadlifts GALORE yesterday, lol. Steph, as you know, I LOVE a good challenge, so I will be taking this one on. I will do them later this evening between my yoga poses, lol! Happy Friday ladies!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Just did my first set...( I know late) and my thighs are burning along with my lower back.... Let's Get it!