Forming crews

Options
I will be forming and announcing crews this week.

The Don

Replies

• mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    SO cool can not wait to see who my new team is!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Do we not get to keep the same team mates??
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to the challenge and I'll get overwhelmed by all the posts...lol. I need a crew to keep me straight.
  • Salty510
    Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great! Looking forward to seeing the new families!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Do we not get to keep the same team mates??
    For the most part with some exceptions though.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Just a thought: What do you think about group members helping out those who cannot do a challenge. If someone is unable to complete a task they can ask their team members to help them out? Just a thought
  • jenn2403
    jenn2403 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just a thought: What do you think about group members helping out those who cannot do a challenge. If someone is unable to complete a task they can ask their team members to help them out? Just a thought

That is a fantastic idea!!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options

That is a fantastic idea!!
    It is a great idea.....but I think a challenging alternative exercise will fit into this better (with all due respect). Case and point is Theparnellslisa can do very few of the challenges right now with her spinal condition, so she always resorts to wall pushups as the alternative. This always keeps her active and participating (the downside is she will have arms like Popeye when we are done with this challenge..lol)
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Is this where I post to be added to a crew?